X80 PLUS Android OS Only (Solution)

X80 PLUS Android OS Only (Solution)

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X80 Series X80 PLUS Android OS Only (Solution)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 100 total)
  • Author
    Meister Edermeister
    Participant

Ist this tutorial for factory reset also working for x80 pro? Looks like no keyboard is needed. And it say flash with configuration “blank”.

[Guide] Teclast X16 Pro / Power – Factory Reset

Leo
    Participant

when flashing windows can you make it the only OS?

Chris
    Participant

Awesome, hopefully my plus will be arriving soon, i was going to keep it dual os, but heard windows can get very hot, and there can be dodgy licenses on these chinese made tablets, anyway thanks

Chris
    Participant

Can anyone recommend a good case for the x80 plus maybe a tempered screen protector aswell

Leo
    Participant

Been using one of this and nice fit.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Chris
    Participant

thankyou, ill look to order one..

as soon as i get the tablet should i boot up and test it, or just go straight for the kill and do this android only??

Leo
    Participant

Same reason I opted to just go android due to small storage capacity. Going android got me 25.56GB. Using external storage is useless when trying to install games to it. Saving to external like files and music is useful but as far as gaming. I have real racing3 and it needs at least 3gb, with dual boot that’s not possible.

Robert
    Participant

So, this method works for X80 Pro (both E3E6 and E3E7 versions)? Someone can confirm this? Mine is E3E6 and before try to remove Windows, I would like to know that this does not break the tablet.

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english

Markus
    Participant

Hi, Can anyone help me: I can´t find ther firmeware for  X80 Pro E3E7! Thanks

Robert
    Participant

Hi, Can anyone help me: I can´t find ther firmeware for X80 Pro E3E7! Thanks

In this post (http://techtablets.com/forum/topic/x80-pro-toolbox-unlock-new-tablet-twrp-2-8-7-0-root/page/2/#post-46107) there is a link for downloading from Mega

Kind regards

Justin Brown
    Participant

Could someone mirror these files on Dropbox or Google Drive please?

X80 Plus H6C3

Also, can anyone help with a problem I’m having flashing with the firmware I downloaded from Baidu.

I use the Phone Flash Tool but it fails to flash:

09/16/16 15:55:42.379 WARNING: [Port 1/6] Cannot check if crashinfo logs are uploaded, starting flash process…

09/16/16 15:55:42.468 INFO : [Port 1/6] Start flashing the flash configuration with pos start state for

09/16/16 15:55:42.468 INFO : [Port 1/6] Don’t know how to reboot device , state is ‘dnx_os’

09/16/16 15:55:42.468 ERROR : [Port 1/6] Failed to reboot the device

Attachments:
    Justin Brown
    Participant

Issue resolved :). Turns out the chinese characters in the folder names were freaking out the flashing tool

Justin Brown
    Participant

Thats great, thanks Olli

Fame
    Participant

Thank you very much. We were holding custom gpt.bin files in variation from 2GB through to 53GB but missing one for 32GB but could not find 32GB. The closest we had was 20GB.

Dear OP, any idea how these are created? Flash Tool determines total available disk space for rom installation a little larger than what these files allocate. For example. gpt.bin for a 16GB tablet will allocate 12.5GB, 32GB at 26GB and 64GB at 53GB.

Would love to recover some of that unallocated space.

For anyone who would like to allocate other sizes we’ll attach what we could find. We figure 20gb allocation would be pointless as OP gave us 26GB but we added 53GB for those with 64GB tablets who want to use Android only. Rename to “gpt.bin” before flashing. Remember to backup originals.

Attachments:
    Herman
    Participant

@OP

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS!

Sorry for my shouting, but I just managed to get this working. I now am the proud owner of a 25GB Teclast X80 Plus Android Only tablet. And I’m really happy with it 🙂

@Fame

Thanks for the rest of the gpt files. They might come in handy some day.

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 100 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar