x98 Air III – Bootloop help!

x98 Air III – Bootloop help!

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Air 3G / Air II – Single and dual boot x98 Air III – Bootloop help!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Arthur
    Participant

help! I tried flashing the dualboot bios via the bat file, it was successful however I am now stuck in a bootloop situation where the teclast logo appears with a curser for 2 seconds and disappears. During that instance I am able to access the bios settings if I press ESC quickly. I am also able to access DNX mode if I spam the volume buttons quickly too. HELP 🙁

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Arthur
    Participant

more details to follow 🙁 do you think its the emmc problem?

Attachments:
    Mario
    Participant

Hello, i have the same problem….has nobody a solution?

Zsolt Tóth
    Participant

it is possible flashing the original bios back from dnx mode, see on xda x98 troubleshooting topic.

Stefan
    Participant

Thank for this pointing out.i tried it but i think am doing somting wrong see picture

Attachments:
    Zsolt Tóth
    Participant

Hello!

Do you have a ID: M5C5 X98?

You could use only the suitable restoring BIOS file, at this moment we have only for M5C5 and for C5J8 (by ionioni), though it can be create the suitable restoring file for you in a short time, IF you have the original or a 100% perfect BIOS for your device.

It seems to me that the bios_restore_m5c5.img is not in the adb directory, did you save or copy into that directory?

Stefan
    Participant

Thanks for your reply mate.Yes i have a m5c5 i saw that the comand was wrong i renamed it like in the filname img .now it finds the img .but the tablet gives an error .dn.t find boot device handle

<hr />

Attachments:
    Stefan
    Participant

My air iii m5c5 32gb android only is back alive finally the tread for the m5c5 did not work for me .but version 2 for the c5j8 by inioni dit the job its running again

<hr />

juan
    Participant

My air iii m5c5 32gb android only is back alive finally the tread for the m5c5 did not work for me .but version 2 for the c5j8 by inioni dit the job its running again <hr />

Hi Stefan, could you please upload or put a ink to download the “version 2 for the c5j8”.I have the same problem.

Thanks

Visita mi blog de gadgets y tablets chinas
    http://reviewschinas.wordpress.com/

Stefan
    Participant

hi juan this is the link thats works for me http://forum.xda-developers.com/x98-air/help/unbrick-bios-softbrick-x98-air-3g-id-t3285191

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar