X98 pro vs x98

X98 pro vs x98

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Pro Forum X98 pro vs x98

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ismail
    Participant

Hi chris could you please reply to this asap, as i need your advice

i have had the teclast x98 pro for about a couple of weeks now and i love the device, the only downside for me is the battery life, so i would like to know if you would recommend the teclast x98, does it have a better battery life for usage of watching movies and browsing the internet on android.i wont be playing games on it so 2gb ram will be enough for me,if the battery life is over 6 hours of normal usage i will be gald to buy

please can you give me your advice on this issue

thanks

Chris G
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yes the X98 Air 3G and now the X98 Plus should get close to 6 hours depending on what you’re doing and screen brightness. But you might miss the power of that X5 Z8500. It’s still the fastest X98 tablet and fastestĀ Atom 9.7″ tablet I’ve used to date. Even not gaming on it, the Pro feels much more responsive.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Ismail
    Participant

hi

i understand what you are saying i have the x98 pro, and it is very fast, but i need a tablet that can last upto 6-7 hours

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar