X98_PRO_android_5.1_mirek190_v6.0 rom

X98_PRO_android_5.1_mirek190_v6.0 rom

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Pro Forum X98_PRO_android_5.1_mirek190_v6.0 rom

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 990 total)
  • Author
    David Nurdin
    Participant

Mirk,

I flashed the 3.0 and now the build number on my tablet is V1.03_20150916, is this correct?

Andrew Miller
    Participant

Thank you this rom is such a massive improvement on the stock.

Is there anything you can to stop it freezing after 2 mins of playing a 3d game? It did it with the stock room as well.

Doug Lung
    Participant

Nice job! Installed it without any problems using the batch file and following your instructions. My tablet now performs much better and it is nice to have root!

Thanks!

Fer
    Participant

Downloading V3, thanks Mirek for this awesome job

Karl0ss
    Participant

We have to ask MIREK to provide some touchscreen drivers or give as a some advice.

Hopefully you took a backup, as this rom wasn’t designed for X16, and mirek may not even have a X16 to test/get drivers for you, thats why it was flash at your own risk..

Mirk, I flashed the 3.0 and now the build number on my tablet is V1.03_20150916, is this correct?

Yes, we had this confirmed a few posts back.

Thank you this rom is such a massive improvement on the stock. Is there anything you can to stop it freezing after 2 mins of playing a 3d game? It did it with the stock room as well.

This may be a problem with your device, I don’t seem to have any issues with games on mine, what game specifically as I will install and see if I can replicate it.

Great work on the rom mirek, please keep up the great work, I assume your not working for source and are just breaking open the system/boot images making your changes and repacking and trying it?

adam
    Participant

Yes I did backup and reinstall original x16x ,but my question for MIREK is to help and provide the proper drivers for x16pro to be able to work with his room.So wee need proper drivers for touch screen particularly for x16pro since x98 are not compatible

Karl0ss
    Participant

Yes I did backup and reinstall original x16x ,but my question for MIREK is to help and provide the proper drivers for x16pro to be able to work with his room.So wee need proper drivers for touch screen particularly for x16pro since x98 are not compatible

Yeah I get your point, my point is, this is a X98 forum, and a rom for X98…you flashed the rom on a different and it didn’t work, without the sources for either device (and I don’t believe they have been released) it will be very hard if not impossible for him to get drivers for you, he may not even have the device, so it would have no interest in him, let him focus on the rom for the tablet he has and for the device it was posted for.

adam
    Participant

Let him decide.

Maybe is only simple problem not the driver.Driver was my guess.

Mirek what do you think ,why after loading your rom in to x16pro unit boot up to Lock screen and get stock (no responsive to touches) ?

Thank you

Karl0ss
    Participant

Let him decide. Maybe is only simple problem not the driver.Driver was my guess. Mirek what do you think ,why after loading your rom in to x16pro unit boot up to Lock screen and get stock (no responsive to touches). Thank you

People like you are bad to the community..

mooms
    Participant

Bit of a performance improvement over the last build, antutu score of 76458 on 2.01 and 77731 on 3.0

It’s the opposite on mine: 81637 on v1 (about the same on v2, didn’t take screenshot), 76538 on v3 (tested after fresh boot). I dirty flashed V3 on v2.01, maybe it’s because of that ?

On v1 was such score because cpu was works on full speed almost all the time ( heat problem ) – 60 % or more Now on v3 cpu on full speed is only 1 -10 % and trying keep low frequencies. Rom is made to run as fast as possible and save battery – no to get as much as possible in benchmarks … If you want as high score as possible use performance scheduler …

I see thanks for the answer…and for the ROM !

This ROM have fantastic standby time, maybe one week or more !

I use this https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.kroegerama.android4batpercent need root

Thanks, it works (after a reboot), and don’t need root at all !

Made the link clickable to find the app (open with Google Play).

It’s hardly visible though, a text with percentage will be better, but I guess it is only possible with Xposed Framework…

Ling Cheng Xian
    Participant

Bit of a performance improvement over the last build, antutu score of 76458 on 2.01 and 77731 on 3.0

It’s the opposite on mine: 81637 on v1 (about the same on v2, didn’t take screenshot), 76538 on v3 (tested after fresh boot). I dirty flashed V3 on v2.01, maybe it’s because of that ?

On v1 was such score because cpu was works on full speed almost all the time ( heat problem ) – 60 % or more Now on v3 cpu on full speed is only 1 -10 % and trying keep low frequencies. Rom is made to run as fast as possible and save battery – no to get as much as possible in benchmarks … If you want as high score as possible use performance scheduler …

may i know what is performance scheduler?

Karl0ss
    Participant

may i know what is performance scheduler?

If you use something like Trickster Mod Kernel  or Kernel Auditor you can change the min / max of the processor and change the governor its using..

Andrew Miller
    Participant

The main 2 games I’ve tried that freeze on the x98 pro are Carcassone  and Simcity built it. I get no more than half a game of Carcassone and Simcity varies up to 10 mins. I’ve never experienced problems with these games on my other device. The tablet performs great otherwise.

Gammlerlord
    Participant

Hi Andrew, is your Screen just frozen or did you have a black screen? I had Black Screen after 10 minutes Asphalt 8. Maybe you should disable IGD Turbomode at BIOS. It made my system More stable (specialy WIN10). Did you make a dirty Upgrade to Mirek ROM V3 or did you cleard everything.

Andrew Miller
    Participant

Hi,

Frozen screen but the system still responds so I can get out of it but no matter what it stays frozen. I have close the app and restart.

I did a dirty upgrade to v3 from v2.01. I could try a clean start. I had the same problems with v2.01 and the stock rom. I haven’t had a chance to dig out an old USB wired keyboard yet to tweak the bios but its on the list for tomorrow. I’ll try tweaking the bios then the clean wipe and let you know how I get on.
    Andrew

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 990 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar