X98_PRO_android_5.1_mirek190_v6.0 rom

X98_PRO_android_5.1_mirek190_v6.0 rom

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Pro Forum X98_PRO_android_5.1_mirek190_v6.0 rom

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 990 total)
  • Author
    pozer0118
    Participant

Thank you very much for your ROM, Mirek. It is awesome compared to the useless teclast anroid. However, may i know the reason why i  couldn’t get 80,000+ on antutu? Also there is something wrong with app drawer(screen shot attached), it opens fine if in landscape orientation but buggy when in portrait orientation.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ankur
    Participant

My tablet seems to be running fine with stock except a few annoyances here and there. I would still like to give this rom a try.

My question is how is everyone backing up their tablet before trying this rom? I would like to be able to go back to stock if I mess up somehow. Is it possible to backup everything (boot, android, windows)?

Thanks – especially to Mirek and everyone else who are contributing to this thread.

Karl0ss
    Participant

My tablet seems to be running fine with stock except a few annoyances here and there. I would still like to give this rom a try. My question is how is everyone backing up their tablet before trying this rom? I would like to be able to go back to stock if I mess up somehow. Is it possible to backup everything (boot, android, windows)? Thanks – especially to Mirek and everyone else who are contributing to this thread.

Flash or boot TWRP take backup to sdcard ,flash this custom ROM..

Reflash or boot TWRP and do an advanced restore data partition and you not even lost your stuff..

mirek
    Participant

Hi Mirek. I created my first ROM for my TECLAST X16-PRO. I used the original ROM and I unpacked the system.img. -Remove ALL Chinese applications. -Default language Spain and time to Europe/Madrid -Added Battery optimizations. -Added ROOT access. -Added APEX launcher and removed the TOS. -Added Its Flash ROM (mirek190) .json for aplizacion FLASH. I have used your FLASHER_v1.1.bat tool and has worked for me at first, Flaseada in 5 minutes. Now Android is much better. I would like to share with the community this work. Could incorporate your FLASHER_v1.1.bat tool in the installation package? since I parce an excellent job. Thanks advance. NOTE: Could you tell me which other improvements incorporated into your version V.3.0 and as add to my ROM?

Hey, how did you go about unpacking and repacking the system image? I have been trying without success…

Use the newest google tools for that

mirek
    Participant

My tablet seems to be running fine with stock except a few annoyances here and there. I would still like to give this rom a try. My question is how is everyone backing up their tablet before trying this rom? I would like to be able to go back to stock if I mess up somehow. Is it possible to backup everything (boot, android, windows)? Thanks – especially to Mirek and everyone else who are contributing to this thread.

The score is lower because the CPU is working as should be as low as possible most of the time  – not like earlier almost all the time on full speed and cause heating problem and battery was empty very fast.

For instance – on stock scheduler while browserig  internet CPU on the highest state was more than 70 % and now with my scheduler is around 5 %.

Is just better adjusted and saving battery and could reduce a bit benchmarks – that”s it.

mirek
    Participant

I’m testing v4 rom for few days and think I solved problems with the black screens that sometimes were happened …

Karl0ss
    Participant

I’m testing v4 rom for few days and thing I solved problems with the black screens sometimes …

Brilliant, any other notable changes?

M.V.
    Participant

Sounds nice to me.

I have a problem with your V3 Rom at my teclast x98 pro. It lags most of the time at games. At this time i cant do anything and everything is running at slowest speed ever. This run quite a min oder two an then is everhing fine again. Any ideas how this could be or why? I dont have any other ram booster apps or anyting like that running on the tablet. Just your rom and my games.

gerd wagner
    Participant

@mirec: can this ROM be used for Teclast X98 Plus???

If not, is there a Chance to get one for the PLUS?

Dennifly
    Participant

Great to heare ….. When do you think you will release v4. 🙂

Ankur
    Participant

Flash or boot TWRP take backup to sdcard ,flash this custom ROM.. Reflash or boot TWRP and do an advanced restore data partition and you not even lost your stuff..

Thanks. Time to go read the TWRP thread. I wish there was a way to do a backup without messing with the bootloader but I suppose this will do for now.

Would TWRP allow me to backup Windows partitions as well or would this only work for Android?

Karl0ss
    Participant

Flash or boot TWRP take backup to sdcard ,flash this custom ROM.. Reflash or boot TWRP and do an advanced restore data partition and you not even lost your stuff..

Thanks. Time to go read the TWRP thread. I wish there was a way to do a backup without messing with the bootloader but I suppose this will do for now. Would TWRP allow me to backup Windows partitions as well or would this only work for Android?

Just android mate, if you really wanna backup “everything” not really much point as the restore packs are easily available, you can use macruim reflect, this appears to work..

Pjottert
    Participant

I’m testing v4 rom for few days and think I solved problems with the black screens that sometimes were happened …

Just take you’re time.
    I like a stable rom better!

Thanks for the hard work, it’s much appreciated!

David Nurdin
    Participant

mi I am still having

David Nurdin
    Participant

Mirek do you have a fix for android not reading sd card? Using 32gb sandisk ultra and android won’t read it.

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 990 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar