X98_PRO_android_5.1_mirek190_v6.0 rom

X98_PRO_android_5.1_mirek190_v6.0 rom

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Pro Forum X98_PRO_android_5.1_mirek190_v6.0 rom

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 990 total)
  • Author
    gerd wagner
    Participant

<!–more–>

mirek
    Participant

Thank you for another great update, Mirek! Battery and RAM improvements are massive – unfortunately I already had my first black screen crash, though overall stability also seems to be significantly improved. Could VIPER be the culprit? Have you had any experience with it on the X98 Pro by any chance?

Thanks

Today I release v6 that is even more stable and faster . 

I finally reproduced a problem with black screens and fixed it …

Pete
    Participant

Hey Mirek!  Well done Mate, have been using Mirek 1.03 up til today when I upgraded to version 5… and its brilliant! You have freed the potential of this device from its shackled origins.

Between your Rom and the CPU heatsink fix (I used 0.8 mm copper shims) I now have a very potent device at my disposal. Many thanks!

Anonymous
    Inactive

unfortunately no…. I think it might have bricked? but I am not sure…

Karl0ss
    Participant

Thank you for another great update, Mirek! Battery and RAM improvements are massive – unfortunately I already had my first black screen crash, though overall stability also seems to be significantly improved. Could VIPER be the culprit? Have you had any experience with it on the X98 Pro by any chance?

Thanks Today I release v6 that is even more stable and faster . I finally reproduced a problem with black screens and fixed it …

Great news, dirty upgrade from v5 ok? 🙂

HUMBERTO LIZARRAGA S
    Participant

Mirek

Thanks for your work… I want install the version 5.0…but always appear “waiting device”…. do you have a Solution?

Karl0ss
    Participant

Mirek Thanks for your work… I want install the version 5.0…but always appear “waiting device”…. do you have a Solution?

Ensure the drivers are installed correctly on your pc..

HUMBERTO LIZARRAGA S
    Participant

I installed the drivers three times..I think that is correct..another solution?

mixto
    Participant

Hello and thank you Mirek.

Yesterday, I installed your Rom V5 successfully on my X98 Pro rather easily I had just forgotten to extract the .bat, I had ” the specific path(way) does not exist “.

Everything works correctly, the tablet is more fluid without crash as before. Concerning me the battery do not hold really more 3 hours in game, but I make almost that of the game.

The only problem which I go back to you it is a crash in ” clash of clan ” the screen passes to the black and the line of color with graphic bug and sound, then return on the office(desk) or on the app, often when I click to write in the tchat when the keyboard has to open.

thank you for this Rom

dan grab
    Participant

thanks i will give a try to your new 6.0

regards

mirek
    Participant

to v6 updated

enjoy !

mirek
    Participant

Hello and thank you Mirek.

Yesterday, I installed your Rom V5 successfully on my X98 Pro rather easily I had just forgotten to extract the .bat, I had ” the specific path(way) does not exist “.

Everything works correctly, the tablet is more fluid without crash as before. Concerning me the battery do not hold really more 3 hours in game, but I make almost that of the game.

The only problem which I go back to you it is a crash in ” clash of clan ” the screen passes to the black and the line of color with graphic bug and sound, then return on the office(desk) or on the app, often when I click to write in the tchat when the keyboard has to open.

thank you for this Rom

clash of clan –> for me works fine.
    But is one small problem – after installation the game gets force close but after that you just have to restart the device and then works all the time fine. The same problem is on x98 plus…

dan grab
    Participant

downloading by the way the v6 link point to this X98_PRO_android_5.1_mirek190_v5.0.7z

is this right?

thanks again for your time and dedication

mirek
    Participant

Ups …. you right  …

Corrected

Was v5

now is v6 .

Honza Martinásek
    Participant

Thank you for your work 🙂 Can we go dirty from v5 to v6?

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 990 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar