X98_PRO_android_5.1_mirek190_v6.0 rom

X98_PRO_android_5.1_mirek190_v6.0 rom

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Pro Forum X98_PRO_android_5.1_mirek190_v6.0 rom

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 706 through 720 (of 990 total)
  • Author
    pierre
    Participant

Hi guys, i just received my tablet x98 pro yesterday and wanted to install the mirek android version, i tryed to install the drivers on my computer first, but i had problems with, i wanted to look on the bios with a otg cable and keyboard but it was strange, the keyborard seems not to be recognized when the tablett boot, i m pressing f7, but nothing happends.

I tried to go in the bios by an other way with windows, and i saw that the dnx fastboot was disabled, i put it on enabled, and restart, the problem now is that the system boot only on android system, with a red message ” oemi acpi table parse error ” i think there is something wrong on the bios, but i can’t access to him by keyboard, is there any solutions to flash the bios by computer?

The thing is, i don’t know why with 2 differents cables the keyboard don’t work……..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ferenc Kasa
    Participant

I had the same problem.  Try to turn off the fast boot option in the bios, it solved to me!

pierre
    Participant

yes but i can not access to bios :/ how did you access again to bios? what otg cable you used?

Ferenc Kasa
    Participant

Just the original one… I don’t have a uab keyboard so i needed to go to a internet cafe :/ and used a totally standard one…

Anyway a small trick if you dont have uab keyboard. If you keep tapping the screen when the teclast logo is on, a small keyboard appers at the bottom. You can enter thw bios via that one… If you dont get an error message, like i had “oem1 acpi table parse error” it come up so fast i didnt have time tapping the screen…

<hr />

Ferenc Kasa
    Participant

Uab means usb of course 🙂

pierre
    Participant

ok, yhinks for your reply, the small keyboard appers too fast, i don’t have time to press f7 , you press f7 to go on bios? correct?

Ferenc Kasa
    Participant

Yes, but it dissapeared too fast beacause of the error message,  thats why I went to the internet caffe and used a real keyboard. So if you can enter the bios somehow and turn off the fast boot, that f**ng message not gonna ruin your life anymore.

BoORD_L
    Participant

to enter bios press canc.

f7 for boot device selection

What I've used and what I've got:
    TECLAST X98 AIR 3G, TECLAST X98 AIR II, TECLAST X98 PRO,CHUWI HI8, CHUWI HI12, CUBE I9

pierre
    Participant

After a good night, i put the tablett on charge, and try again this morning to solve my problem, as BoORD_L told me, it’s the cancel key to enter in bios ;), this morning, it’s working, perhaps there is a security, when the tablett is not enough charge, you can’t use the keyboard.
    So to solve my problem of ” oemi acpi table parse error ” as Ferenc Kasa reply me, i just put the bios by default, and now it’s solved, my tablett can dual boot well.

So i come back with my first problem to install mirek android version, is that my tablett is not recognized in windows, i put the computer on test mode to accept the installation of the drivers which are not signed by microsoft. I put a screenshot.
    I installed 1-FIRST_ INSTALL_ IT_! (ADB_drivers) & 2-SECOND INSTALL_IT_! (Intel_ADB_drivers) on administrator mode, i put the tablett on dnx fastboot mode by pressing (vol+ vol- power) when dnx fastboot appear, i release power button, and have dnx fastboot mode… in yellow that stay.

I plugged the cable on the computer but i got the windows message that says this device is not recognized :/ in the device manager i can see a ligne in usb controler usb device unknow, i think this is my tablett wich is not recognized by the drivers.

Do you have a idea to solve this problem in windows 10 ?

Attachments:
    Iñigo Martinez Lasala
    Participant

This is an ENGLISH forum, I´m tired to say it.

Why does it bother you? I’m English but it doesn’t really bother me if they can’t speak it and just want some help. Obviously most wont be able to help but maybe someone can.

Hi Chris.

It’s in order to leave feedback useful for everybody. And, of course, If everyone here use his own language this could be a disaster. 😉

For example, when people writes in spanish here I prefer answer them in english in the forum and at the same time send a private message in perfect spanish. But in the forum always in english.

Some forums allow to write in your own language and include a translation into english…via Google translator or so. I think there is no policy here about it, but it’s better to keep the forum posts all in the same language, I think. Anyway, I try to help everybody, english and not english writers. 😉

pierre
    Participant

The adb drivers will make me crazy :/   i tryed to install, uninstall many times by differents way the drivers, on differents computer, with windows  10 and windows 7, but my tablett is not recognize in windows, and so i can’t flash the mirek v6, for people who flash this version, you install the 2 drivers that is on the mirek version? that’ all?

Krzysztof Kołodziej
    Participant

Try download and install drivers and intel flash tools from topic about doualboot (http://techtablets.com/forum/topic/how-to-dualboot-androidwindows-on-k9c3/#post-12370)

Xavier Rosell
    Participant

Using the zip rom intel drivers, had problems for my teclast was detected properly (Yellow triangle on the device list)… I had to use new drivers from Intel:

https://software.intel.com/en-us/android/articles/intel-usb-driver-for-android-devices

I’m using Windows 10 64 bits

Chris
    Participant

This is an ENGLISH forum, I´m tired to say it.

Why does it bother you? I’m English but it doesn’t really bother me if they can’t speak it and just want some help. Obviously most wont be able to help but maybe someone can.

Hi Chris. It’s in order to leave feedback useful for everybody. And, of course, If everyone here use his own language this could be a disaster. ? For example, when people writes in spanish here I prefer answer them in english in the forum and at the same time send a private message in perfect spanish. But in the forum always in english. Some forums allow to write in your own language and include a translation into english…via Google translator or so. I think there is no policy here about it, but it’s better to keep the forum posts all in the same language, I think. Anyway, I try to help everybody, english and not english writers. ?

Yea you are all right, I wasn’t really thinking about how it could be a problem. If everyone spoke their own language it could get so messy no one would use the forum anymore. It’s good we have people like you who can help them but also help keep the forum clean

pierre
    Participant

Thinks for your help guys, i tryed the last drivers IntelAndroidDrvSetup1.10.0, but it’s the same thing when i plug the tablett on dnx mode, i ve got, unknown device on the windows device manager :/ in your windows manager what is the name of the tablett device, can anybody make me a screenshot please to have a look.

It’s crazy, i tryed on 4 or 5 computers differents with windows 10 64 bits or windows seven 64 bits, but always the same things, this device is unknow drivers, i ve got the bios version tpad 1.14, i don’t know if it can be the problem ? for me not, because i think it is a driver issue.

Can you confirm me with the picture that i post, that when you are in dnx mode, you ve got the same screen as me?

I going to show you the way i used to install drivers on my computer w10 64 bits :

• downloading X98_PRO_android_5.1_mirek190_v6.0 on techtablets
    • unzip files
    • put my computer on “test mode” to install the drivers unsigned
    • install the drivers on mirek archive : 1-FIRST_ INSTALL_ IT_! (ADB_drivers)  &   2-SECOND INSTALL_IT_! (Intel_ADB_drivers) (or the latest drivers IntelAndroidDrvSetup1.10.0.exe) i tryed both
    • put my tablett on dnx mode
    • plug the usb cable on my computer
    • then i’ve got the windows message : unknow device

Thinks

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 706 through 720 (of 990 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar