X98_PRO_android_5.1_mirek190_v6.0 rom

X98_PRO_android_5.1_mirek190_v6.0 rom

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Pro Forum X98_PRO_android_5.1_mirek190_v6.0 rom

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 751 through 765 (of 990 total)
  • Author
    Chris
    Participant

Guys i don´t refer to the black screen bug, i refer to the time of use of the tablet till it discharges ;D

I was getting about 5 hours on the previous version but this one is a bit too unstable and I installed beseige on my windows partition so I haven’t really tested that much. Much better than stock is the answer but not very good compared to other android tablets and no where near as good as an ipad. Are you thinking of buying the tablet or have it already?

gambit vbi
    Participant

Since I flashed the rom, dual boot option to choose when you start the tablet have dissapeared. Any way to restore it?

Phamtom2332 .
    Participant

I hace it already, i wanted to compare ☺

edwin
    Participant

Hi ! Does somebudy have any problem with Skype, I mean problem with speaker or microfon ? And , is there  any problem with flash card ? Both questions for Mirek.6 system…

pierre
    Participant

i didn t try skype for the moment, for flash card you wants to talk about sd card in android?

edwin
    Participant

I mean extended flash card (in outside slot ), if you use it….

edwin
    Participant

on 4PDA forum some people talk about problem with speaker and microfon on Skype , they don`t work …. and , android lost card after  sleep…

pierre
    Participant

Last week i bought this one : https://www.amazon.fr/M%C3%A9moire-MicroSDXC-SanDisk-Android-Adaptateur/dp/B013UDL5HU?ie=UTF8&creative=22686&creativeASIN=B013UDL5HU&hvdev=c&hvnetw=g&hvqmt=&linkCode=df0&ref_=asc_df_B013UDL5HU33600646&tag=googshopfr-21 format on ntfs on my computer and it s recognize in windows and android. As i saw in teclast forum’s thread, some bios version can be a problem 128go cards to be enable in android. My bios version is tpad 1.14

jimfr78
    Participant

Since I flashed the rom, dual boot option to choose when you start the tablet have dissapeared. Any way to restore it?

I add the same problem, power your tablet pressing power and Volume + you’ll get the dual boot screen then verify that the check box and the top left is checked to have this screen all the time

gambit vbi
    Participant

Thanks, I’ve tried it but don’t work for me. Anyway after an ACPI error, the menu has returned.

Christof
    Participant

Hello,
    have now installed CPU-Z. Actually I was interested in only the thermic values. When I checked the RAM under Device I found the following:
    Total RAM       4096 MB
    Availabe RAM 4328 MB (105%)
    Can this cause problems ?

gambit vbi
    Participant

Can’t format sd in Mirek’s rom. Bios is tpad 1.14

Arnab C
    Participant

@mirek190 ..hi!

I was a user of the v5, and tried to update to v6. Now as i type this, my K9C6 is lying with the android – belly open and ears wiggling.
    I am unable to flash v5 nor v6 at this stage – i tried with my 64gb card out – hoping that will solve things.
    [edit: Win10 continues to work flawlessly. Also, i have tried with both the correct gpt.bin file in and out for both v5 and v6.]

But no. Will you (or any other user here) kindly assist..?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

--
    X98 Pro [K9C6]
    Mirek v5 on 16G + Windows 10

Tec Zag
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve just got my new Teclast X98 pro. I am new and need some help.

I had to install the Intel AB Driver in order to be able connect my PC in DnX mode. I chose option 2 (CLEAN) , but after getting the Android icon together with the menu and text on my tablet screen I got a red screen with <waiting for device> message.

In the Drivers Manager I get a small yellow mark on the Cherry Trail Tablet device driver.

Qs:

1. Do I have to set the tablet in Developer Mode? If so what other enables/disables do I have to set there?
    2. In my tablet screen there is a 5 choices menu (NORMAL BOOT, RESTART BOOTLOADER, etc)- do I have to choose anything or it just should start automatically?
    3. The 2 last rows in the tablet screen are: “SECURE BOOT – DISABLED” and “LOCK STATE – unlocked” – what exactly is it?

Thanks for your help.

Tec

Ralf Brüggemann
    Participant

@mirek

Any progress with the black screen issue?

Viewing 15 posts - 751 through 765 (of 990 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar