X98_PRO_android_5.1_mirek190_v6.0 rom

X98_PRO_android_5.1_mirek190_v6.0 rom

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Pro Forum X98_PRO_android_5.1_mirek190_v6.0 rom

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 856 through 870 (of 990 total)
  • Author
    Iñigo Martinez Lasala
    Participant

I’ve been testing for several days. I can conclude that lock problems are related with kernel or some tweaks at boot.

I’ve played with v3 but using boot.img from v6, enabling 4GB RAM, etc and locks came back although performance is much much better with v6 kernel.

At this moment I’m trying to unpack boot.img in order to check changes between v3 and v6 but sim2img does not work. Does anybody know if partitions in Atom based tablets are encrypted?

By the way, link to Mirek v3 as requested:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BF9-TGlz-FdTZjOE5CSFBvMTQ/view?usp=sharing

AliasB
    Participant

Problem solved. I’ve used Mirek Rom V3 with the latest Intell ADB and flashed it without errors. Used the link from Iñigo Martinez Lasala from later post. Thanks.

<span style=”color: #f84103;”>https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BF9-TGlz-FdTZjOE5CSFBvMTQ/view?usp=sharing</span&gt;

Iñigo Martinez Lasala
    Participant

I finally managed to extract both v3 and v6 boot.img partition (kernel plus boot environment).

Basically, they are equal. Almost no modifications between both. However, in v6, mirek removed 2048MB limit that Teclast had imposed without explanation. Only that. So, the problem with locks could be imposed by removing this limit in kernel. I’ve played with 3400M but kernel only accepts 2048 limit.

Anyway, I’m testing with some different options in order to see if I can avoid that problem. Keep you informed.

By the way, it would be great if I could replace old 3.X series kernel from Teclast with a new 4.XX series, but unfortunately my Android knowledge is not so large and eventually I would need plenty free time. 🙂 So, don’t wait anything here. 🙁

dan grab
    Participant

thanks, im also waiting for the new release mirek  v7 to solve some minor problems

regards

JesDoias
    Participant

Hi I’m Italian. I keep seeing error device not recognized each time I connect the tablet to usb of my computer . I reinstalled the drivers several times but nothing … what can I do ?

Iñigo Martinez Lasala
    Participant

Hi everybody.

I am testing a fix to avoid screen corruption problems. 48 hours and no corruption (usually once a day or more).

I will continue testing for the next days. If I find no problems until Friday, I will create a kernel package for upgrade.

edwin
    Participant

It will be great !!!

Jose J Villalta
    Participant

hola

pueden actualizar los arrchivos para poder instalar en windows 10 pro….no instala ningun programa

quiero instalar teclasts x98 pro la version de mirek190   v6

dan grab
    Participant

especifica mejor que no puedes instalar, yo precisamente tengo un pendrive con el winpe solo para cargarlo en la tablet si se estropea

saludos

jose javier villalta limones
    Participant

Cómo.hago.el.winpe

Que archivos hay que descargar.

Sólo quiero volver a instalar el v6

Y hacerlo limpiamente

Pero también.quoero entra en modo recovery…y no puEdo

Sólo llego hasta dnx fasbtool…y no pasa de ahi

dan grab
    Participant
    Iñigo Martinez Lasala
    Participant

English, please. Use Google translator if needed. This is an international forum and you will get more chances to be helped if using English.

Por favor, en ingles. Usa Google Translator si es necesario. El foro es internacional así que tendrás muchas más posibilidades de que te ayuden si usas el ingles.

audi
    Participant

I finally managed to extract both v3 and v6 boot.img partition (kernel plus boot environment). Basically, they are equal. Almost no modifications between both. However, in v6, mirek removed 2048MB limit that Teclast had imposed without explanation. Only that. So, the problem with locks could be imposed by removing this limit in kernel. I’ve played with 3400M but kernel only accepts 2048 limit. Anyway, I’m testing with some different options in order to see if I can avoid that problem. Keep you informed. By the way, it would be great if I could replace old 3.X series kernel from Teclast with a new 4.XX series, but unfortunately my Android knowledge is not so large and eventually I would need plenty free time. ? So, don’t wait anything here. ?

Interesting finding indeed!

Maybe v6 could be utilized if it was repacked with memory limit?

I think there is also an issue with power save. I’ve been suffering from poor WiFi strength pretty much all the time (temporary fix is to switch off and on WiFi – this lasts for a while) and but when I connected PSU to the tablet WiFi remained better. Didn’t have time to check this thoroughly unfortunately.

Are there some tools to disable power save functionalities from certain functions? IIRC, Mirek has been focusing on power save quite a bit – maybe this can be a reason for poor WiFi as well.

pepe
    Participant

Good, I put the rom v6 Mirek, in w10 works perfectly, but stays android carrying the logo of Teclast and there does not pass. I can do, because what interests me most is that it works on android mode.

dan grab
    Participant

we cant help if you dont explain better  what is the problem

regards

Viewing 15 posts - 856 through 870 (of 990 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar