X98_PRO_android_5.1_mirek190_v6.0 rom

X98_PRO_android_5.1_mirek190_v6.0 rom

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Pro Forum X98_PRO_android_5.1_mirek190_v6.0 rom

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 916 through 930 (of 990 total)
  • Author
    Ruto Inor
    Participant

Two pieces of good news.

v6 is indeed very stable once the files in codec directory have been removed. I only got hangs when the screen was rotating, once every 2 weeks.

Now, the problem with spurious detection of headphones seems to be solved with an app called headset toggle, which forces the sound output to your chosen destination.

audi
    Participant

I’ve removed those files from codec directory but yet I have crashes every now and then. One of games I play forces vertical orientation of the tablet and also with that game (Jungle Clash) there are often issues with graphics that lead to a crash. After removing those files the tablet is probably a bit more stable but not hugely better.

gino latino
    Participant

Hi, just installed v6, i have removed  /system/codec, hotplug script and /system/codec, gov script. I did not find  /system/codec, surfaceflinger script. I disabled gpu renderign for 2D. Anyway i have randon freeze putting it to sleep while im using google chrome. can someone confirm this and help?

pcarrefour
    Participant

Installed   so far so good, but the battery drain didnt improve.

and the sound problem in video calls is not solved. people cant hear me

Asif Mostafa Anik
    Participant

MIREK I can’t flash my x98. everytime i connect it to pc it says USB Device is not recognized.

Mark Muilwijk
    Participant

hello everybody,

I am trying to flash, on my tablet I see the teclast logo and the text “DNX fastboot mode” but the bat file window only says “waiting for device”

What should I do? I think I correctly installed  both the ADB drivers..

Haxsta
    Participant

Hi all,

I managed to flash with option 2 in menu, get to android setup but wont allow me to login with google account. SO i cant progress, any ideas please?

gino latino
    Participant

ehi Mirek190 please tell us if you are gonna support this tablet anymore , otherwise i’ll look for another one, thank you for your work!

Karl0ss
    Participant

ehi Mirek190 please tell us if you are gonna support this tablet anymore , otherwise i’ll look for another one, thank you for your work!

I would say, considering he hasn’t answered anyone for months and months…that he is not coming back.

Jean Marc
    Participant

In fact, For any Teclast product, even if they are high end devices it is almost impossible to get support from the company except if one crazy developer dare to make some kitchen with the OS. That was the case with Mirek190. It seams that it is not anymore crazy about that device, then we have to deal from our own. Until someone cook the rom. I am using V3 rom and I realy got fed-up the crashes. And I am not developer to cook anything.

Now my last question could be How to flash the original firmware WITHOUT loosing windows 10???

tom
    Participant

hello
    sorry for my English.
    I’m trying to install the firmware v6.
    I installed adb drivers
    I installed intel driver
    I put in tablet mode dnx
    Connect the tablet pc with usb
    I open the bat file vers 3.0
    I choose option 2.
    Then it remains stuck on waiting device.hello
    sorry for my English.
    I’m trying to install the firmware v6.
    I installed adb drivers
    I installed intel driver
    I put in tablet mode dnx
    Connect the tablet pc with usb
    I open the bat file vers 3.0
    I choose option 2.
    Then it remains stuck on waiting device.

gino latino
    Participant

Hi Tom it happened to me too, sometimes. windows does not recognize the device in DNX mode. Try to connect it in regular mode and then again in DNX mode. i really don’t know why it happens some time. if it persist, try to do it on a different pc. if Mirek firmware software stuck on “waitint device” is because of windows does not recognize the device in dnx mode.

Mark Muilwijk
    Participant

same problem here, I found out, windows doesn’t recognise tablet in DNX mode

gino latino
    Participant

yes windows does, at leasy windows 7, i replaced original firmware in mirke one. it only happens that some time windows doesn’t do it

tom
    Participant

you can install xposed framework on mirek’s rom (X98 pro)?

Viewing 15 posts - 916 through 930 (of 990 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar