x98pro or x98plus ???

x98pro or x98plus ???

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Pro Forum x98pro or x98plus ???

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    theriddler
    Participant

Hi – can anyone tell me what is going on with this? I’ve just been looking at the Teclast.es site and they only list the x98plus but not x98pro?

theriddler
    Participant

It seems similar to the x98pro but with Z8300 instead of Z8500??? Oh yeah… no mention of Android, just Win10 home….

theriddler
    Participant

OK… just seen elsewhere on site refs to the x98 plus…. I should look more carefully before posting… oops! Anyway as I said originally looking at the Spain Teclast site … couldn’t find the x98 pro under products??

Chris G
    Keymaster

OK… just seen elsewhere on site refs to the x98 plus…. I should look more carefully before posting… oops! Anyway as I said originally looking at the Spain Teclast site … couldn’t find the x98 pro under products??

Maybe Teclast Spain don’t support this version or plan to sell it? Or they know something we do not.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

theriddler
    Participant

The only reason I was keeping an eye on that site is that they have been saying that they would be having a European international version of the x98pro… maybe I’ll drop them an email & find out….

theriddler
    Participant

Update…. reply from teclast.es:

<span style=”font-size: small;”>”The PRO version was phased out and it appeared the new PLUS version.</span>
    <span style=”font-size: small;”>Any PRO what you could find is old stock”</span>
    Hmm…pro version now no longer?
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar