Yepo 737S audio driver issue (and more)

Yepo 737S audio driver issue (and more)

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion Yepo 737S audio driver issue (and more)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Alsetema
    Participant

I bought a Yepo 737S laptop recently and as I wanted to do a clean reinstall, I installed Windows 10 from scratch. (It’s in Spanish now)

After having had some trouble with the Wireless driver (But having achieved downloading the correct drivers) I am still missing all the audio, and bluetooth. It doesn’t even show at all in DXDIAG (for audio) But it does show in the device manager, as unknown devices.

See here:

Device manager

As you can see in the image, in “other devices” (Otros dispositivos in spanish) it’s missing the data aquisition and PCI signal processing driver, which I believe is bluetooth.

On the following device it says multimedia sound driver.

In the third one, it says multimedia driver.

The rest are all unknown ones.

I am looking all arround the internet to find the apropiate drivers, and I think I should’ve backed them up before reinstalling Windows 10, but it’s already done.

Does anyone know how I could find what drivers do I need and install them sucessfully?

Thank you.

Edit note: there is also no battery icon or options.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Alsetema
    Participant

I have fixed the bluetooth driver issue by downloading and installing this.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25070/Bluetooth-Realtek-Bluetooth-UART-Bus-Driver-for-Windows-10

Don’t worry it says 32 bits, it worked for me eventhough I’m running 64 bit system.

Alsetema
    Participant

Then after some searching and contacting yepo, they provided me with this ZIP file, which contains (apparently) all of the drivers. It didn’t work for me, but maybe it works for you so I have uploaded it to Mega if you want to download it.

https://mega.nz/#!n44F3QIS!mr6SkpLuI3Xr6yGgQltO4zLZFahCJMnMHSAwQS8yAE0

So after searching online for the driver info in device managers, I found a driver utility, downloaded it and installed it.
    Its name is DriverPack Solution.
    It installed almost all the drivers I was missing, except the audio one, but it did manage to get me the battery indicator.
    Now i’m battling myself with the audio drivers and trying to find a way to make it work…
    The route to the device is ACPI\ESSX8316\1
    Maybe you can help me find a solution. I will keep this updated.

Chris G
    Keymaster

I’ll make a Windows dism backup that should work. I have no drivers issues.

But in return I’m hoping someone with their RAM at 1600Mhz can help with RAM settings from the bios. I wish to set mine to 1600Mhz like some other 737S units out there, 1066Mhz seems to slow to me.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Alsetema
    Participant

I am going to try and install the Jumper EZBOOK 2 Audio drivers, it seems to be the same audio driver for this laptop. How do I check my RAM speed? Maybe I could help you with that if my RAM is clocked to 1600Mhz

Alsetema
    Participant

Guys I fixed the audio!

I saw that the drivers for the audio are the same ones for this laptop and for the Jumper EZBOOK 2, therefore I downloaded the full driver pack for the Jumper laptop and used only the audio ones. I uploaded them to Mega just in case you need them too.

https://mega.nz/#!mshhlJCA!W-iWMgpOZdv0_0SUmfGtwJVRaaQQ9h_GNflXzLU6E8E

It requieres a bit of messing arround with the device manager, so I’ll give you some instructions.

• Download and extract the ZIP file
    • Open Device Manager (I right click on “This pc” Then properties and in the new window that will appear, you have it on the left side of the window.)
    • Within the unknown devices, find the one that shows “ACPI\ESSX8316\1” as the route to the device’s ID in the settings tab, when you double-click it.
    • Update that driver, by pointing the driver installer to the folder you extracted called “ES8316AudCodec Device”.
    • Then, find the unknown device whose route to the device’s ID is “ACPI\808622A8\1” (See below if you can’t find it).
    • Update that driver and point it to the “Intel SST Audio device” Folder.

Note: If you can’t find the unknown ACPI Device for the Intel SST Audio device, you probably have it already installed like it happened to me. What you have to do is uninstall the driver and install the new one from the folder.

I hope I have managed to help you guys and you can ask me anytime here.

Have a nice day.

Andreas
    Participant

Great post! It worked, thank you very much for the update.

Chris G
    Keymaster

Here are the YEPO 737S drivers: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4EXB7Ngka9pa2FjcU5fWnBnOTA/view?usp=sharing

Dumped from my unit. Can someone please give me a photo of their RAM config, with the speed settings, timing everything. Please don’t send me an image of your RAM set as 1600Mhz, I’m after the settings in memory config in the bios.Mines set to 1066Mhz if I change it to 1600Mhz it still only runs at 1600mhz.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:

Chris G
    Keymaster

Here are the YEPO 737S drivers: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4EXB7Ngka9pa2FjcU5fWnBnOTA/view?usp=sharing

Dumped from my unit. Can someone please give me a photo of their RAM config, with the speed settings, timing everything. Please don’t send me an image of your RAM set as 1600Mhz, I’m after the settings in memory config in the bios.Mines set to 1066Mhz if I change it to 1600Mhz it still only runs at 1600mhz.

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

Alsetema
    Participant

No worries! I’m glad it helped you!

Alsetema
    Participant

Here are the YEPO 737S drivers: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4EXB7Ngka9pa2FjcU5fWnBnOTA/view?usp=sharing Dumped from my unit. Can someone please give me a photo of their RAM config, with the speed settings, timing everything. Please don’t send me an image of your RAM set as 1600Mhz, I’m after the settings in memory config in the bios.Mines set to 1066Mhz if I change it to 1600Mhz it still only runs at 1600mhz.

So you want a picture of the BIOS settings with 1600Mhz? I am still a bit lost with what you’re asking, if not, what settings do you want the picture from? (Sorry for bad English)

Andreas
    Participant

Alsetema: FYI the link you provided (https://mega.nz/#!mshhlJCA) is asking for a decryption code.  What is the decryption code?

Thanks

Andreas
    Participant

Chris G: Does the Yepo Driver Dump you uploaded contain all the drivers?  Audio, VGA, Network, Chipset, etc.  It is kind of hard to tell with those filenames.

Thanks

Chris G
    Keymaster

Chris G: Does the Yepo Driver Dump you uploaded contain all the drivers? Audio, VGA, Network, Chipset, etc. It is kind of hard to tell with those filenames. Thanks

Yes, it’s a Windows dism complete drivers dump, all drivers. Use the included command in CMD to restore.

Please, can some that has their RAM at 1600Mhz please go into the bios (esc on boot) and then got into, Setup Utility, Advanced, Memory configuration options. And take a photo of those memory configuration settings and post it here please.

To see if your RAM is running at 1600Mhz or 1066Mhz (like mine) 

Press alt+control+del and then go to the task manager. In task manager the performance tab, then RAM.

It will then show free RAM, look where it says speed. Mines list at 1066Mhz, but it seems most are 1600Mhz. My settings are wrong and also my Windows 10 isn’t activated.

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

Alsetema
    Participant

Alsetema: FYI the link you provided (https://mega.nz/#!mshhlJCA) is asking for a decryption code. What is the decryption code? Thanks

I am sorry, I have updated the links now. The full one is

https://mega.nz/#!mshhlJCA!W-iWMgpOZdv0_0SUmfGtwJVRaaQQ9h_GNflXzLU6E8E

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar