battery type info

battery type info

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube i9 Forum battery type info

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    BoORD_L
    Participant

@Chris

Hi chris,

do You know the exact type of the battery installed? (spec, brand, etc.)

I want to substitute its battery and found on aliexpress a seller who could find the exact model.

What I've used and what I've got:
    TECLAST X98 AIR 3G, TECLAST X98 AIR II, TECLAST X98 PRO,CHUWI HI8, CHUWI HI12, CUBE I9

Mitsos
    Participant

You found a better battery, or just want to replace your old one?

Chris G
    Keymaster

If I remember correctly I think I saw LG Chem on the battery. So it’s an LG Chemical battery. Are you adding a larger battery? I wouldn’t recommend it, I did this on my X98 Air 3G and it was a disaster, the so-called larger battery last about half the time as the original and it was also thicker and caused a few issues with the screen due to the size.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

BoORD_L
    Participant

Just replace original one

TECLAST X98 AIR 3G, TECLAST X98 AIR II, TECLAST X98 PRO,CHUWI HI8, CHUWI HI12, CUBE I9

BoORD_L
    Participant

Battery type: see attached image

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

BoORD_L
    Participant

@Chris

Chris do you know where i can buy this battery model?

Chris G
    Keymaster

No but your best bet would be aliexpress

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

BoORD_L
    Participant

Tried nothing.

Itried to contact cube and shenzhen but no response.

Don’t know where to buy

Breno Rios
    Participant

Were you able to buy the original battery? Mine came with defect only carries 65%

BoORD_L
    Participant

nope… didn’t find any one

Marius
    Participant

The battery is 38Wh as seen in the picture. However, the system indicates 50000 mWh of nominal power. So for BatteryBar there is a wear rate. My battery dropped on a couple of occasions at about 8% extremely quickly, causing the notebook to turn off. In one case the charge stopped at 67%. I tried to pull the charge at 60%, use the tablet and recharge again. Finally, it now charges 100% but the wear level is around 25% compared to the 50,000. I think the charging indicator is not working well and there is a recalibration. Or one of the cells is discharged first, breaking the amperage. It is not easy to change the battery of a tablet and it is very easy to damage the led panel. This is a real problem, and strangely is not treated.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    matteo pasqualon
    Participant

Hi BoORD_L!

did u you raplace battery? did you find someone on alienxpress have one?

marcoPhil
    Participant

Hi Matteo, do you also have trouble recharging the battery? Did you flash the Wootever bios? It did not change anything to me

I found this

https://it.aliexpress.com/item/KUBI-i7-battery-battery-I8-i9-handwritten-version-of-the-standard-C6116-I8116-MIX-PLUS-battery/32818623356.html?spm=a2g0y.search0303.3.52.OSISNN

It’ll be fine?

Another user made me rightly note that changing the battery into the cube is complicated and risky

matteo pasqualon
    Participant

marcoPhill is not the same battery. i thnk this is for cube mix.. i9 have  NOM 7.6V 5000mAh 38 WH max voltage 8.7.

you found NOM 7.4 4500Mah 33.3Wh max voltage 8.4.

Finally customer service refound 90 Dollar for repair myself on my countryshop…….

Yaboi
    Participant

What about the dimensions of the battery? I think there are plenty options on aliexpress around $20 USD

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar