Cube i7 Book stuck on start screen (chinese logo)

Cube i7 Book stuck on start screen (chinese logo)

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube i7 Book Cube i7 Book stuck on start screen (chinese logo)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Likoum 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Lo
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve just received my Cube I7 Book (without keyboard, i just want a digital sketchbook) yesterday, and at first it booted just fine. I used windows update and it got stuck at 99%. After a while, I restarted the tablet, without any issue. Few minutes later, I got a BSOD while using Edge. The tablet then crashed 5 or 6 times few minutes after a reboot. The BSOD prompted me to hit DEL to boot in UEFI, which I finally did with a spare usb keyboard.

After exiting UEFI, without changing anything, the screen went black and stayed that way.

After 3 long presses on the power button, the screen light up and displays the Chinese logo, but it is stuck here even after waiting for an hour…

I have no access to UEFI (to eventually try to reinstall windows by USB), I can reboot to that start screen but my usb keyboard is not active, nor is my windows 10 bootable usb drive…

What can I do please ?

Thanks for your help !

Likoum
    Participant

You should try to reset the UEFI using the pinhole near the power button …

Lo
    Participant

Thank you for taking the time to answer me. I have tried to reset the UEFI, but it didn’t work either…

I have sent back the tablet to the seller, and he should do an exchange as soon as he receives it. I guess my Cube was faulty…

I hope the one they send to me will be OK, because the few minutes I could spend with this tablet were really cool ! I love those EMR digitizers ! 😉

Likoum
    Participant

The integration of the digitizer is not that good in the Cube i7 book…

___EDIT___

I mean : the tech is good, butthe integration is quite lame. There is big area near the edges where the digitzer is just unusable, not precise enough for drawing (you can click in menu but that’s about it). So for a pure drawing/note taking, less than half the area is usable.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password