dual OS version announced

dual OS version announced

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube iWork10 Ultimate dual OS version announced

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    Kris
    Participant

On the Chinese Cube site .. they show a dual OS version of the iWork 10 flagship version for 26/02.

Hopefully they will make an upgrade download available quickly after 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kris
    Participant

The dual OS for the iWorks 10 flagship download is available through the the cube51 website. Its a 5.93GB download.

Lukas Meier
    Participant

May you post a link? 🙂

Evil E.
    Participant

Kris : can you please provide the link for the download so that other members can also find the update file(s) ?

Have you downloaded and installed this package ? And if yes : can you please tell us how much free disk space there is available in Windows 10 and Android (5???) after installing ?

ehsan
    Participant
    moon
    Participant

I have the Cube iWORK 10 with the keyboard, stylus (3x stylus are shipped Friday from Gearbest) and I´m very satisfied. Now with dual OS it will be even better!

My only problem is the VERY slow download from BAIDO for the above file. It´s always interupting after minutes and even downloading with download manager it´s a pain as Baido is always asking for a new password once the transfer is interupted.

If someone has successfully downloaded the file maybe you could upload the file to one of the known file hoster? I think everybody outside China will have similar problems getting this download done from Baido.

Enjoy your Cube!

Laura
    Participant

has somebody tried the dual boot rom yet?

Chris G
    Keymaster

I’m downloading it now.

I’ll try to flash it soon. http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0ZXA96 password f5rb I’ll post a mirror up of it soon to my google drive or mega.

Edit: It’s slooooooooooooooooow and keeps stoping at 40% or 50%
    Cube i10 dual boot

No good, some error again in red. Can someone please try and mirror this file?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Chris G
    Keymaster

has somebody tried the dual boot rom yet?

Trying to download it first, are you able to help? http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0ZXA96 password f5rb

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:

Chris G
    Keymaster

Alright I have the files. I’m uploading them to drive now. Will take an hour or so.

Edit: Here you go : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4EXB7Ngka9pVXJ0X2dsYzBxeVU/view?usp=sharing

5.93GB. Haven’t tested this myself yet. No idea, use at your own risk!

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

Chris G
    Keymaster

God dammit, bricked it… FFS Another bricked tablet, I must have the record 🙁

DON’T FLASH THE BIOS, Wait for a new STABLE version.

End in an error: Error 7 Hardware sequencing failed Make sure that you have access to target flash area!

Cube iwork10 brick

The eprom is a W25q64DW

@moonboom
    @evil-e @luka-stemberger I need your help now guys & gals. Can someone please make a dump of their bios so I can try to use a programmer and save my tablet.

Please download this: FPTW

And in the Command Prompt in as admin run:

fptw64 -d biosbackup.bin

Or if that fails

fptw -d biosbackup.bin

This will dump your Cube i10 Ultimate bios file. Please zip it and upload it for me, I’ll be super thankful. 😀 🙂

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

Luka Štemberger
    Participant

Sure, as soon as I get home from work, in 5-6 hours 🙂

moon
    Participant

Of course! If Luka isn´t successful I will give it a try too.

Laura
    Participant

damn, wth is wrong with the chinese releasing broken stuff all the time? sorry to hear that…

did you have to open the tablet ? got any pictures?

Laura
    Participant

well, looking at cube’s forum it seems you’re not the only one that ended up with a bricked tablet Chris…

http://bbs.51cube.com/thread-106296-1-1.html

google translate:

We care! iwork10 Ultimate single system dual system brush, wood tutorial! Refresh bios becomes brick it!

bing translate: (which is far superior for chinese atleast)

Everyone be careful! Iwork10 ultimate system brushless system, wood has the tutorial! Refresh BIOS bricks!
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password