first Chuwi Hi13 topic

first Chuwi Hi13 topic

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi13 Forum first Chuwi Hi13 topic

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 157 total)
  • Author
    Daniel
    Participant

Does Gearbest ship the Hi13 to you guys?

quite large bezels, according to the dimension from website, 24.3 and 16 mm for two sides.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Chris G
    Keymaster

Not yet, I have it order with them and few other places. Not one has shipped which is a real shame. I’m told now it’s shipping this week from Aliexpress official Chuwi store. I expected the large bezels, nothing new there. And 90% sure it’s going to be non-laminated, nevermind. Hold out for an 8GB fully laminated Hi13 Pro version in 6 months.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Daniel
    Participant

Not yet, I have it order with them and few other places. Not one has shipped which is a real shame. I’m told now it’s shipping this week from Aliexpress official Chuwi store. I expected the large bezels, nothing new there. And 90% sure it’s going to be non-laminated, nevermind. Hold out for an 8GB fully laminated Hi13 Pro version in 6 months.

latest info from Gearbest:

We are sorry to tell you that this item is not in stock now and We expect to ship to you between Apr 1 – Apr 5

Chris G
    Keymaster

Yes pushed back yet again the shipping date. Also I got this from the Chuwi store:

Good day.
    This is Andy from CHUWI official store.
    Thank you for your order of Hi13 tablet.
    There is a good news that our store will have a big promotion activity in memory of Aliexpress 7th Anniversary during 28/03/2017~30/03/2017.
    The price will be lower than this order, it will be more reasonable for you.
    So sorry bring troubles to you . But would you please kindly help change another reason : buyer do not want to buy or other reasons.
    Welcome to our store on 28/03/2017.
    Again, thank you very much for your efforts done for us.
    Have a nice day.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:

Anonymous
    Inactive

AliExpress now say that they have stock – should I cancel my GearBest order….

Anonymous
    Inactive
    james
    Participant

hi all new on forum .

i ordered my chuwi hi13 yesterday from aliexpress . I wonder what the wait time will be

Austin
    Participant

<li style=”text-align: right;”>I also ordered from the same seller that Les posted from AliExpress it says in stock! Chris G has yours shipped out/or any new info?
    Mele
    Participant

Ordered mine from chuwi official aliexpress store.  Not dispatched yet.

Ordered stylus for hi13 yesterday,  in picture it was black,  but got message after that one was dispatched that chuwi has now new pen that is grey and the one that they shipped was switched to that one.

Just pitty that i have put keyboard sticker on cause i need Scandinavian letters 😛

james
    Participant

I ordered the pen too . Looks like all sallers who have it on AliExpress changed the image after chuwi!! Or have they actually got it in stock and realised the mistake . The suspense is killing me …… Lol

james
    Participant

well my pen has been dispatched …..although  the tablet has not

Mele
    Participant

My tablet is now dispatched

Chris G
    Keymaster
      <li style=”text-align: right;”>I also ordered from the same seller that Les posted from AliExpress it says in stock! Chris G has yours shipped out/or any new info?

I got a tracking number from Andy on Aliexpress official store, but DHL states it’s invalid. I hope Chuwi’s not screwing me around.

I ordered the keyboard, pen and tablet all for review.

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

Chris G
    Keymaster

My tablet is now dispatched

Great, is this from Aliexpress or another retailer?

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

Atere Jr
    Participant

Cool… Mine is still being processed. The wait is killing me.

I really hope the tab functions better than I expect.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 157 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar