first Chuwi Hi13 topic

first Chuwi Hi13 topic

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi13 Forum first Chuwi Hi13 topic

Viewing 7 posts - 151 through 157 (of 157 total)
  • Author
    Daniel
    Participant

Hello all, I joined the forum as I am looking at buying one of these tablets and have watched several reviews over recent days of all the popular current large screen tablets. I have bought 4 phones from Chinese sellers over the past couple of years and had problems with 2 of them, but not bad enough to bother trying to send them back… but what bothers me about spending some serious money on something like this (well, serious for me!) is that if it packs up, you really are screwed! How are you going to send it back to China and even if they do receive it and say you can have a replacement, what would the turnaround be, 6 weeks? Anyone got any experience of that?

you may have a problem with Aliexpress, GB, I once ordered a Chuwi Hi12 from GB, but unfortunately lost on the way and GB only wanted to refund maximum 150 usd. But I did get all my money back via paypal dispute.

6 weeks is definitely feasible for returning and receiving new unit.  My experience with the Chinese products is not bad, I have a redmi note 3, a Huawei P8 and Chinese tablets of Chuwi Hi13 and Ainol novo9 spark. And meanwhile have ordered several cell phones from China for friends. In general, ‘made in China’ becomes much better than the past and I will not say ‘no’ to their ‘cheap products’.

Chris G
    Keymaster

Just got my two $299 Chuwi Hi13 I picked up from the sale. So yes, it was legit after all. Still the best price yet.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Lily
    Participant

Hello all, I joined the forum as I am looking at buying one of these tablets and have watched several reviews over recent days of all the popular current large screen tablets. I have bought 4 phones from Chinese sellers over the past couple of years and had problems with 2 of them, but not bad enough to bother trying to send them back… but what bothers me about spending some serious money on something like this (well, serious for me!) is that if it packs up, you really are screwed! How are you going to send it back to China and even if they do receive it and say you can have a replacement, what would the turnaround be, 6 weeks? Anyone got any experience of that?

An honest opinion from a university student. I’m always very cautious and spend my time very wisely reading reviews and looking at sellers overall rating (comments, feedback etc) before I make a purchase. These chinese devices are very affordable and perfect for someone on a shoe lace budget like me.

I’ve made nearly a hundred purchases (from $2-$700 range) over the past few years on Aliexpress, never had a problem besides one time a seller on there sent me the wrong phone colour which I had to pay return shipping for but got my full refund. Overall the whole process took over a month with me stressing over the fact that I had lost my money along with the phone for good but the seller was reputable with majority of their feedback being positive. Customer service is very bad when it comes to refunds and returns and replies can be delayed for days. Their English isn’t the best so sometimes their replies gets lost in translation. It can get annoying but they are polite. One of the good things is shipping is always very fast, usually a day after you make your payment. One of the downsides is Aliexpress not accepting PayPal so you can’t always be sure, Gearbest and Banggood covers PayPal but I’ve never made purchases on there to know if they are any better.

Bought my Hi13 along with the keyboard and stylus for around $399 from the official Chuwi store on Aliexpress. DHL shipping included. Pretty decent deal I’d say. This was during the 7th Anniversary sales.

Daniel
    Participant

An honest opinion from a university student. I’m always very cautious and spend my time very wisely reading reviews and looking at sellers overall rating (comments, feedback etc) before I make a purchase. These chinese devices are very affordable and perfect for someone on a shoe lace budget like me. I’ve made nearly a hundred purchases (from $2-$700 range) over the past few years on Aliexpress, never had a problem besides one time a seller on there sent me the wrong phone colour which I had to pay return shipping for but got my full refund. Overall the whole process took over a month with me stressing over the fact that I had lost my money along with the phone for good but the seller was reputable with majority of their feedback being positive. Customer service is very bad when it comes to refunds and returns and replies can be delayed for days. Their English isn’t the best so sometimes their replies gets lost in translation. It can get annoying but they are polite. One of the good things is shipping is always very fast, usually a day after you make your payment. One of the downsides is Aliexpress not accepting PayPal so you can’t always be sure, Gearbest and Banggood covers PayPal but I’ve never made purchases on there to know if they are any better. Bought my Hi13 along with the keyboard and stylus for around $399 from the official Chuwi store on Aliexpress. DHL shipping included. Pretty decent deal I’d say. This was during the 7th Anniversary sales.

thanks Lily, my experience with the Chinese products is not bad. Can you use Zhifubao for Aliexpress?

Mele
    Participant

Finally receiving my keyboard. It was held in customs, but I never got information about it.

The Hacker
    Participant

Just got my two $299 Chuwi Hi13 I picked up from the sale. So yes, it was legit after all. Still the best price yet.

Got mine last week, so as you say, the offer was legit, all though i talked with someone that got his money refunded from GB without any notice

There are 3 kind of people in the world, thoose who can count, and thoose that can't

Daniel
    Participant

Got mine last week, so as you say, the offer was legit, all though i talked with someone that got his money refunded from GB without any notice

I paid 279 Euro for Hi13 and got 15 usd back via givingassistant

Viewing 7 posts - 151 through 157 (of 157 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar