HOW TO: dualboot Android/Windows on K9C3

HOW TO: dualboot Android/Windows on K9C3

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Pro Forum HOW TO: dualboot Android/Windows on K9C3

This topic contains 106 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  bakaka 10 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 107 total)
  • Author

rich t
    Participant

copy file to root of c…it then should work

Robert
    Participant

remove chinese characters from the folder name

Theo
    Participant

copy file to root of c…it then should work

Thanks, that worked.

rich t
    Participant

Need help booting/installing win10…I extracted all files to folder…formatted my usb to fat32 named winpe……I then copied all files to root of drive. Should they be in the x98 pro folder? Or just put all files to root of usb? I cant get it to boot with files in root of usb

Robert
    Participant

they should be in the root of usb, check if you have files bootmgr.efi in the root and bootx64.efi in EFI\boot

rich t
    Participant

they should be in the root of usb, check if you have files bootmgr.efi in the root and bootx64.efi in EFI\boot

I have both. It doesnt boot to windows. Just hangs a bit, then goes to android

Robert
    Participant

then maybe try setting the os image id in bios to the other setting, or try to boot from usb stick directly from bios

rich t
    Participant

I give up, guess i have an android only tab. I wasted 6 hours of my life on this POS. Im throwing it in the garbage, no joke. Thanks for the help. Also i have lost the dual boot option when it starts…it just boots to android….dual option is in bios though. what a f”n disaster

Theo
    Participant

Booted the tablet into dnx fastboot mode, then launched intel phone flash tool, but i dont see the tablet listed.

Not sure what is wrong, i followed the steps to the letter but no luck in getting the Phone listed in the flash tool

Theo
    Participant

Done this..tablet still not recognized

get to the bios, connect the usb cable to pc, in the bios, there is dnx mode option on the first page, set it to enabled and after next reboot the tablet wil boot to dnx mode and it will get recognized by PC.

Done this..still no recognized tabled:

try setting the “os image id” bios setting to windows, or android, the other option that you have selected now

I do hear a sound when the tablet is connected but it doesnt show up in the flash tool

I also uninstalled, installed drivers, rebooted laptop but all with same result, no tablet shown in the flash tool.

Starting to believe that it wont work for me 🙁

rich t
    Participant

I havent given up….YET. But why are there 4 winrar files for the winpe? The 1st 3 are same size, the last is smaller….

Theo
    Participant

pfff..uninstalled all flashtool and drivers, trebooted laptop. Installed all again, uninstalled everything again rebooted, installed all again, booted tablet into fastboot mode and yessssss it was detected, flashed android, and followed with the steps. Now only need to get the windows 10 part back on it.

rich t
    Participant

no matter WTF i do, cant get the F’n tab to boot from USB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also have lost the dual boot screen. Can someone please chime in here???

Theo
    Participant

I got an error when flashing windows, it says it was corrupted and stopped installation.

Also battery isnt charged under android.

rich t
    Participant

This tab really is a POS. My battery was at 72% in android. I come back to tab, Its off…I reboot, battery is dead. What a POS. Never again with this crap…Wish dell would make a 9.7 win tab so I could be done in this nightmare.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 107 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password