HOW TO: dualboot Android/Windows on K9C3

HOW TO: dualboot Android/Windows on K9C3

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Pro Forum HOW TO: dualboot Android/Windows on K9C3

This topic contains 106 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  bakaka 10 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 107 total)
  • Author

Robert
    Participant

That’s just new version of flash.json script where you can flash android without destroying the windows in the process.

Tofade
    Participant

Hello, i just got my x98 pro dual boot yesterday, and today i was trying to reset the windows, it failed, but then i booted into android, then i tried booting windows from android but it doesn’t get past the bios anymore, no matter how much i restart it it keeps getting stuck at bios, i downloaded and tried to flash android image but it gets stock at 36% and device says “failed to locate emmc device path for specified controller: not found” , please what can i do? can i still fix this device? any help will be appreciated, i am downloading windows image to see if i can install windows first from usb boot, i am really confused.

Milosz
    Participant

Hi guys, The camera problem is still there after bios flash? I would like to test android on this  device but after bios flash there is no camera (windows and android?) should I stay  on windows 10 ? some other issues? battery live is fine without configuration?

Albin Chacaltana Lipovec
    Participant

What can I do If I dont have a flash drive? any other option?

Mario
    Participant

Hi

i installed everything, all works fine ??

thx

greetings

valerima
    Participant

Dear Mario, did you succeed to unbrick your tablet?

if yes- does it charges under Android?

valerima

Mario
    Participant

but no brick, again Windows installed and now works all ?

valerima
    Participant

So, you did not install Android? You gave up with Android. I am still on Windows only and hesitating to try another OS or not…

valerima

Nikita
    Participant

Hello everybody. I do not know was this question  or not, if it was sorry. So I follow step number 3, put k9c3_Bios in C:\ folder, then run Bios Update tool, click Next, programm writes No telecast PAD not Conitunied, click Next, Current Bios version Lates version already.

Me bios now <b>bios 5.011, UEFI 2.4; PI 1.3, tPad 1.00.</b>

Tnx for help!

valerima
    Participant

Up to now it was reported that fptw utility was working, via Command prompt.

valerima

valerima
    Participant

http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=626025&st=40

link is here above.

fptw.exe -d bios.bin -BIOS

valerima

valerima
    Participant

Nikita
    Participant

Hello again. So i tried this method fptw.exe -d bios.bin -BIOS, but i have this message error 201 fptw.exe cannot be run on the current platform. I open CMD with Administration rules.

So i dont know what to do.

I try again this So I follow step number 3, put k9c3_Bios in C:\ folder, then run Bios Update tool, click Next, programm writes No telecast PAD not Conitunied, click Next, Current Bios version Lates version already.

Then Then i try http://techtablets.com/2015/10/teclast-x98-pro-boot-to-bios-missing-emmc-fix-bios-update/
    but i have failed too (18 – error: secure flash rom verify fail)

Guys please. Explain all the steps, maybe I do something wrong  or something. Please!

I want just change bios and install DUAL boot systems!

Sorry and tnx a lot!

Smoker
    Participant

Dear All,

After I updated the BIOS on my K9C6 to 1.13 I face a lot of random crashes and the tablet not turning on. unless of course it is plugged in power.

Would it be possible to go back to the previous BIOS version? is the above mentioned BIOS 1.05 suitable for K9C6?

Thank you very much!

valerima
    Participant

To Smoker:

Bios for K9c6 is specific for this device , so better do not try Bios of K9c3.

To Nikita:

If you would have dual bios for K9c3 installed, you would loose camera for sure. K9 c3 version with Windows only also not so bad if works everything.

valerima

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 107 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password