K9C6 Win10 WinPE download

K9C6 Win10 WinPE download

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Pro Forum K9C6 Win10 WinPE download

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    juanjo
    Participant

I am trying to install Windows 10 created through BIOS rufus , I find the way the system boot from usb.

guides need to tell BIOS to boot from USB with Windows 10

HELP PLEASE!

idris
    Participant

guys any update on touch driver issue..?

i too had the reverse touch screen control after a fresh windows 10 install and not touch driver doesn’t work at all in windows.

Anonymous
    Inactive

guys any update on touch driver issue..? i too had the reverse touch screen control after a fresh windows 10 install and not touch driver doesn’t work at all in windows.

Look at the first post in this thread:
    http://techtablets.com/forum/topic/teclast-x98-pro-chinese-edition-how-to-do-a-fresh-win-10-install/

To restore the touch screen. Move the touchsetting.gt file (in the drivers download) after installing the goodix driver to C:/Windows/inf and reboot.

idris
    Participant

guys any update on touch driver issue..? i too had the reverse touch screen control after a fresh windows 10 install and not touch driver doesn’t work at all in windows.

Look at the first post in this thread: http://techtablets.com/forum/topic/teclast-x98-pro-chinese-edition-how-to-do-a-fresh-win-10-install/ To restore the touch screen. Move the touchsetting.gt file (in the drivers download) after installing the goodix driver to C:/Windows/inf and reboot.

many thanks , just saw that a few minutes ago

Holger
    Participant

May i ask if thre is a source for the dual-boot App that was installed in the orignal Windows image? I installed a new german windows 10, but i found no source the program for switching between Windows and Android.

Alex DeWolf
    Participant

I just got the x98 pro and I want to have a Windows only (eventually Linux and Windows) install. I downloaded this but I am not able to boot the USB thumb drive. I formatted a 16GB USB thumb drive to fat32 and copied the files to there (as I did for the Chuwi Hi8 which worked). However I can’t get it to boot off the USB thumb drive. What am I missing.

Majik
    Participant

You can just remove the Android partitions, then resize the Windows partition.

There are a bunch of weird, tiny partitions for some reason that you can also delete.

Remove everything except for these partitions:

EFI System Partition
    Recovery Partition
    Boot, Page File, Crash Dump, Primary Partition

The free space has to be next to the primary partition before you can resize the primary partition into the free space.

Deleting all other partitions puts the Primary Partition next to the free space, after which it can be resized using that space.

You’ll then have just Windows 10 with a primary partition of 57.66GB.

George
    Participant

Hi,

I did a clean install of WIN 10 pro and installed the saved drivers with “doubledriver”.

Everything works fine except the touchscreen. Yes, I did move the touchsetting.gt file to C:/Windows/inf.

I cannot see the touchdriver in the device manager at all.

Where can I get a standalone touchdriver for the x98pro, because I do believe that there is the problem. There is no touchscreen menu either

Dean
    Participant

Pardon the n00b questions – but is labeliing WINPE only necessary for the first release of X98s (Chinese)?

I’ve sure you’ve noticed a lot of tutorials out there say to use WinRE as the label, that and NTFS and GPT which is totally not normal to me.

If someone savvy could fill me in I’d be greatful.

Gilli S Shekter
    Participant

I have the same problem, got my new K9C6 with what seems like an incomplete installation of windows 10. Gearbest doesn’t seem to care, Teclast does not respond to E-mails and it seems no one on this forum can help either.

My advice: stay away from both Gearbest and Teclast, you’ll just be throwing your money down the toilet.

Johannes Holzgethan
    Participant

Hello everybody,

hope somebody here can help an Austrian guy who has just received his X98Pro K9C6 and found out that when trying to boot win 10 the tablet generates a chinese error message  that I have to acknowledge two times  – then the start up loop starts again with the same result … win 10 just doesn´t boot. I tried to get help from GearBest but this seems to be very tedious road to take … they have told me my win needs to be brushed and sent me a link where I could download a file called “BaiduYunGuanjia_5.3.6.exe” but left me no clue what to do with it. When I started it on my PC it opened a window full of chinese characters that required some sort of a log in …

Now as I am not a technical wizard when it comes to computers (I just want to use them) I would be very glad if someone of you more knowledgeable guys could help me out here

thx in advance for your help

Trevor
    Participant

The download links for the Windows 10 K9C6 image don’t work anymore. Does anyone have a mirror or a google drive link I could use? Thanks!

MagmaEye
    Participant

Hi. Try this http://www.teclast.com/en/firmware/

If you search for K9C6 you will find

https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21AB2DoslZxSlYJWM&id=A120532B51026BDA%21126&cid=A120532B51026BDA

This is v1.03 Stock version. I havn’t tested it if it contains both Windows and android.

/MagmaEye

Oliver
    Participant

<span id=”result_box” class=”” lang=”en”>It does not work. The last file is bad. result, <span class=””>impossible to extract</span> <span class=””>Windows</span> 10 (missing 15%), and it makes two months i am waiting <span class=””>a response from the</span> site and <span class=””>facebook. Fck Tesclast…
    </span></span>

Oliver
    Participant

Hi,

It does not work. The last file is bad. Result, impossible to extract Windows 10, and it makes two months i’m waiting reponse from the contact sit and facebook. Fck Teclast…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar