Solution to crash in Windows, black screen and not booting afterwards!

Solution to crash in Windows, black screen and not booting afterwards!

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Pro Forum Solution to crash in Windows, black screen and not booting afterwards!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 139 total)
  • Author
    Dennis van Elteren
    Participant

That sounds easy and promising Echo! I’ll get that tool as well, no problems right now but for the future 🙂

Maybe my update to the newest windows did somehow the same but arranged by Microsoft. My tablet is stable since then

Ilaria
    Participant
    Hi guys , I have the same problems with the tablet ( sudden shutdown , the disappearance of the OS switch screen , blue screen with the recovery options that still does not respond to commands ) . I tried to read the entire forum, but I'm not practical to do upgradind or otherwise like you, without a guide. I ask , if someone managed to find a solution , to post it for people like me . I tried to open a complaint ticket to gearbest , but still do not respond to me . I'm sorry for my request, but I'm feeling a little confused with firmware and other things... :)
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Dennis van Elteren
    Participant

Hi Ilaria

You cannot expect that someone here will write a manual to do these fixes sorry…

I can recommend you to attach a keyboard using the HOST cable that came with the tablet, power it down then back up and repeatedly press F7

In the BIOS locate the IGD Turbo option and DISABLE. If you then can get into windows, if it does not work do a RESTORE first.

If that succeeds  or you were able to get into windows normally already: perform all Microsoft upgrades you can find. There will be one that upgrades the entire WINDOWS10 version. That solved things for me.

Dont expect anything from Gearbest, they will not help you (it is now Chinese new year so nothing happening frankly for whole of February)

With lots of complaining and writing bad reviews I finally got them so far to refund me via Paypal an orderamount for a tablet Cover that I never received. Ordered 16 of sept and only few weeks ago finally they responded out of the blue and refunded me. So this took in total 4 months. That kind of shop is Gearbest.

Dont order with them

And dont order a Chinese tablet anymore unless you are technical and like to tinker: they give you headaches!

Ilaria
    Participant

Hi Ilaria You cannot expect that someone here will write a manual to do these fixes sorry… I can recommend you to attach a keyboard using the HOST cable that came with the tablet, power it down then back up and repeatedly press F7 In the BIOS locate the IGD Turbo option and DISABLE. If you then can get into windows, if it does not work do a RESTORE first. If that succeeds or you were able to get into windows normally already: perform all Microsoft upgrades you can find. There will be one that upgrades the entire WINDOWS10 version. That solved things for me. Dont expect anything from Gearbest, they will not help you (it is now Chinese new year so nothing happening frankly for whole of February) With lots of complaining and writing bad reviews I finally got them so far to refund me via Paypal an orderamount for a tablet Cover that I never received. Ordered 16 of sept and only few weeks ago finally they responded out of the blue and refunded me. So this took in total 4 months. That kind of shop is Gearbest. Dont order with them And dont order a Chinese tablet anymore unless you are technical and like to tinker: they give you headaches!

Thank you very much anyway. I’m really sorry for the request, but, you know, I try. I’ll follow thisforum for news or solutions. Good work!!

Ilaria
    Participant

Hi, I ‘ve tried the driver booster 3 program and so far so good.  No crash, no Battery drain like before.  It’ s just a test. I’ve installed the program two days ago.  I’ll keep you enformed for news.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, I ‘ve tried the driver booster 3 program and so far so good. No crash, no Battery drain like before. It’ s just a test. I’ve installed the program two days ago. I’ll keep you enformed for news.

Me too, and for now everything works good, but battery drain is always here 🙁

Ilaria
    Participant

Idem Mirko! I can’t fax the Battery drain

José Otegui Marin
    Participant

We have to buy a 3A charger?

Dennis van Elteren
    Participant

The 3A charger does not solve the battery drain. Its a safer charger because the tablet needs approx 2.4A but a 2A charger is supplied. Recently mine burned because it is stressed too hard. The 3A works fine for me.

Battery drain is terrible with this tablet. What works for me:

-rhe big windows update from nov2016

-discharge completely then charge t12hours even when its full

-I set the battery saver on all time

Still not perfect but ok for 4 to 5 hours

José Otegui Marin
    Participant

update of windows? how we can do that?

Dennis van Elteren
    Participant

From within windows goto settings and then updates. There was a major win10 update end of 2015
    <!–more–>

José Otegui Marin
    Participant

I have problem with the update of windows, when have to restart, that close at 19%, any people have the same problem?

Dennis van Elteren
    Participant

I’m not entirely sure if I understand but normal windows update does not work when you have to restart?

I never had this problem so I do not know how to solve. But in this forum there is somewhere described how to reinstall the entire tablet.

Maybe reinstall windows and then do ALL upgrades of windows (updates) that it can find?

pozer0118
    Participant

I experienced it on my teclast x98 pro in Android mode (because I don’t usually use the windows) and could it be the same reason as yours? I couldn’t find a way to solve this problem even after re-flashing the Android ROM for many times….

Dennis van Elteren
    Participant

It does not really sound like the same problem, I only had it with Win10 but to be honest I only use Win10 not android.

I would say just try the solutions mentioned here.

Its been months since I was active on this forum and I have never had the blackout problems again with the tablet.

The only thing I have experienced is that the WIFI driver gets corrupted or something like that. This causes every once in a while that the WIFI could not be turned on after the tablet comes out of sleep. I also could not get any updates anymore, even not when the WIFI was working. What I did was go back to a previous image that I made with Macrium Reflect. I can highly recommend this tool, its free. I can always get the tablet back in working state in about 20min. After I put the tablet back to a state 3 weeks before the problems occured it was gone and has not returned since.

Good luck

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 139 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar