X98 Pro Dual OS Firmware

X98 Pro Dual OS Firmware

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Pro Forum X98 Pro Dual OS Firmware

Viewing 13 posts - 61 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    Tofade
    Participant

Hello, i just got my x98 pro dual boot yesterday, and today i was trying to reset the windows, it failed, but then i booted into android, then i tried booting windows from android but it doesn’t get past the bios anymore, no matter how much i restart it it keeps getting stuck at bios, i downloaded and tried to flash android image but it gets stock at 36% and device says “failed to locate emmc device path for specified controller: not found” , please what can i do? can i still fix this device? any help will be appreciated, i am downloading windows image to see if i can install windows first from usb boot, i am really confused.

Pat
    Participant

This was the same problem I had as well. Device would not get past the bios screen. The phone flash tool errored on every try. I eventually relented and had to return the device ($50 USD for return shipping I will never get back).

ercalamar
    Participant

I received mine yesterday and today I rebooted it using de utlity apps installed under Windows/Android  and now the device does not go beyond de BIOS.

Any tips on what to do besides returning the Tablet?

Dominik Machala
    Participant

Hello

I’m install drivers and PhoneFlashTool in fallowing order and it not recognize my tablet.

@EDIT: I tried on second laptop and on tablet with Windows. Any of those recognize tablet to make flash.

007pmv
    Participant

Hi Chris and all, I got my X98 Pro a few days ago, It was everything ok until I got a notification while using Android to update the OS which I did but after that Android OS doesn’t work anymore.

I tried to follow step by step what Robert explained and also followed your video, Chris, by installing

iSocUSB Driver

IntelAndroidDriver

PhoneFlashTool

but when I entered the tablet in DNX Fastboot Mode and then open Phone Flash Tool 5.3.2.0 but I could never get the chance to see the tablet in the device listing. I’ve tried in different laptops but no luck so far.

Could someone please help me or tell me what am I doing wrong as I want to recover the Android OS to enjoy the Dual Boot.

Many thanks in advanced.

Ruoska
    Participant

Hi Chris and all, I got my X98 Pro a few days ago, It was everything ok until I got a notification while using Android to update the OS which I did but after that Android OS doesn’t work anymore. I tried to follow step by step what Robert explained and also followed your video, Chris, by installing iSocUSB Driver IntelAndroidDriver PhoneFlashTool but when I entered the tablet in DNX Fastboot Mode and then open Phone Flash Tool 5.3.2.0 but I could never get the chance to see the tablet in the device listing. I’ve tried in different laptops but no luck so far. Could someone please help me or tell me what am I doing wrong as I want to recover the Android OS to enjoy the Dual Boot. Many thanks in advanced.

I have same issue.

Also since its only android not working can I select recover or update in PhoneFlashTool?

Thank You.

Magel Dai
    Participant

Hey guys,

I’m a terrible noob with flashing and stuff. Is there a guideline how to flash an Android ROM and simultaneously erase the complete Windows partions if I only want an Android OS? And which tools, drivers and bios do I need to install?

Hope someone can help me and thanks in advance 🙂

Ales Kus
    Participant

Dear Chris,

do you have any idea why I stock in Phone Flash tool where i can not see my table inside… I changed the cable to be sure, and the table is in DNX fastboot mode… i run out of idea…

Before i tried to install bios too, but i got info on the end, that i do have the latest version…

BR

Marco
    Participant

hey guys, someone can help me with my problem? my tablet teclast x98 pro can only stay in dnx fastboot mode or in the bios but when i try to install the rom by mirek190 with intel flash tool it gives me the problem in photo about the emmc problem. Is there anything i can do? Thank you so much to who will answer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    NCC1701-e
    Participant

When I turn on my tablet it goes straight to dnx mode. I can get to the bios to rig it to boot to windows just fine but Android only goes to dnx. When I try to use adb or fastboot commands the device is not found. Also have tried to use Mirek flash tool and it says “waiting for device” How can I get Android back on it?

Francisco
    Participant

Hola a todos

Estoy intentando instalar desde cero el windows 10 sin el arranque dual y con toda la memoria en solo dos particiones

alguien puede ayudarme a como puedo hacerlo ?

Muchas gracias de antemano

Graham
    Participant

Hi all,

well I’ve cracked the Android flash. to you lot who are struggling with DNX all i can say is when your installing:

iSocUSB Driver

IntelAndroidDriver

PhoneFlashTool

when they ask yo to connect ya tablet, make sure the tablet is switched on. if you can in android then connect USB to PC and tablet, a good idea to have running is windows device manager so you can see drivers getting installed. wait till windows installs a bad driver then press the power button on your tablet for 10 seconds and tablet will power off, press again for 1-2 seconds to power up and leave till android boots up again, windows will install more bad drivers. Right now is the time to confirm your istalation of the above programs they will also ask you to disconnect the tablet and do this all over again with all 3 programs.

when this is all done you’ll be ready to power up the tablet with the volume up button to put tablet to DNX Mode and ready to flash.

Right I’ve solved a long thread here, Now For my Problem.

ever since i installed meriks android on here i can not install win10. during Win10 flash it stops about 30% with Deployment image servicing Error 1392.

I’ve install all the android files and tried all the WINPE Files on here but always get this error.

what i have noticed is that all the Rar links have a error in them on part 1 of the winpe files when extracting them.

somebody help im pulling ma hair out, going bald here looking through all the threads.

fred
    Participant

Hi Robert

I hope you are well

I need your link to flash my X98 , can you update your link

Many Thanks

Fred

Viewing 13 posts - 61 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar