Android on Chuwi Hi10 ! :)

Android on Chuwi Hi10 ! :)

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi10 Discussion Android on Chuwi Hi10 ! :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tikilou
    Participant

Hi, just a little topic to tell my satisfaction about the Chuwi Hi10 dualOS, Android 5.1 work very well, and Windows have Two partition (45Go~), Android have multiple partition to 64Go. πŸ™‚

No crapware/spyware on it, not app preinstalled, and Windows is fully actived. πŸ™‚

I preferer the Hi10 model because this tablet can charge and purpose USB Full Size ports together, without phisical keyboard, and the HiBook can’t do that ! :p

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Scalpos
    Participant

Salut Tikilou, thanks for the feedback and the details. Have you installed/updated by yourself this Hi10 Chuwi to get a Dualboot version (and if yes, how .), or you simply ordered a Dualboot one ?
    Could you please provide us your serial number and BIOS version ? Last information can be obtained using the commande line: Wmic bios get serialnumber.
    Mine’s details are:
    Model CWI515 Intel 64b
    Bio version: P02A_C106.60D
    Serial: Q64G421602XXXXX

I’d love to be able to use Android too as Win10 is not really enjoyable on such small device in tablet mode, UI and system are not as friendly as Android IMHO.

Thank you in advance !

Lupo
    Participant

Do you have the touch screen and the sound card 100% working with Android? πŸ™‚

Tikilou
    Participant

Salut Tikilou, thanks for the feedback and the details. Have you installed/updated by yourself this Hi10 Chuwi to get a Dualboot version (and if yes, how .), or you simply ordered a Dualboot one ? Could you please provide us your serial number and BIOS version ? Last information can be obtained using the commande line: <em class=”d4pbbc-italic”>Wmic bios get serialnumber. Mine’s details are: Model CWI515 Intel 64b Bio version: P02A_C106.60D Serial: Q64G421602XXXXX I’d love to be able to use Android too as Win10 is not really enjoyable on such small device in tablet mode, UI and system are not as friendly as Android IMHO. Thank you in advance !

I’ve just ordered the DualOS preinstalled.

The serial number is Hi10 Q64G421605XXXXX, your commande give me that.

The Model is CWI515

The UEFI bios version is 2.17.1249 build 05/07/2016

Hardware informations with Ubuntu Gnome (Linux) 16.04 x86-64 :

Do you have the touch screen and the sound card 100% working with Android? ?

Yes, it’s perfect ! πŸ™‚

Tikilou
    Participant

All my screen pictures/video bios & boot capture are here : https://osremix.com:4443/download/chuwi-Hi10/captures/

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar