arrival date? are online sellers just stalling?

arrival date? are online sellers just stalling?

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi10 Discussion arrival date? are online sellers just stalling?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Nicholas J Ridis
    Participant

Does anyone know when a retailer will actually get stock of these tablets and begin shipping them?

I have one ordered for travel and it looks like it may not arrive in time so I may need to look at other options.

Michiel
    Participant

Same here. I cancelled my order. Probably going for a cheap Teclast Air III and convert it to Windows only.

Chris G
    Keymaster

I think the Hi10 is affected by this: http://techtablets.com/2015/11/chuwi-vi10-ultimate-order-delay-due-cherry-trail-heat-issues/

Mine has yet to ship, I ordered it weeks ago and I need to get it before December as I will be out of the country for a month so will need a delivery address change.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

raymond
    Participant

2015-11-14 02:02:14

do you know a shipping date for my hi10? because i am reading on internet about the heat problem en the factory is taking back to modify the tablets

2015-11-14 08:22:45

Will be availabe at the end of this month friend.
    Max

vc Lemon shop on aliexpress

Chris G
    Keymaster

That delay must be the heat issue. It could be longer than a few weeks I think.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:

John Whitworth
    Participant

I ordered the Hi10 from AliExpress on November 9, and I just received a shipping confirmation email with DHL tracking number 3 hours ago (November 16, 6pm).

The tracking number hasn’t populated yet, but maybe it’ll come this week. I’m a little bit concerned due to the other posts regarding CPU heating issues, but maybe it isn’t a problem with the Hi10…

Daniel
    Participant

This could be good news for hi10. I think that they discovered heating problem on Hi10 becouse that was chuwis first?!? (Chris will correct me) cherry trail model. When problem was found chuwi then stopped delivery of all new Z8300 models. First to solved was hi10 and hopefully they did so they start delivery now. And vi10 is next on the table… Hopefully.

I ordered my hi10 two weaks ago, keeping fingers crossed that they started delivery. On GeekB dellivery should start on 18th. If they dont shift delivery date again…

maor opedisano
    Participant

I ordered in November 12 and today i have got mail from geekbuing saying it will be shipped on November 18

Chris G
    Keymaster

I haven’t had mine ship out yet, seller said they expect to see it Friday now. Which means it will ship out next week 🙁

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

Russ Dyer
    Participant

Chris,

Where did you order yours from. Im trying to decide on Banggood or Geekbuying.  If Geekbuying are shipping, then I will choose them as I have had ok service from them in the past.

Daniel
    Participant

Geegbuying stalling again. They shift they preesel leading time. Now is: 2015-11-27. Another week of waiting… 🙁

Update:

I wrote email to GeekB about shipping delay and this is their answer:

Hello, dear Sir
    So sorry for the dealy, i understand your bad feelings…
    Chuwiw hi10 was meant to release this week, but we checked the arrived models with screen problem. because of the responsibility for our customers, we returned the tablets to factory for repairing. So the shipping time is delayed to next week.
    To be honest, this batch of tablets from factory all are with screen problem, if other websites start to ship this tablet, it maybe with problem.
    Please wait for several days. Thanks for your kind understand.
    Best Regards!

Well, that’s new!

Nikos
    Participant

Cancelled my order from geekbuying and thinking of getting a teclast x98 plus. The lead time moved from 14 to 18 and then they removed the estimated date completely. I asked them and the answer is bellow:

So sorry for the dealy, i understand your bad feelings…
    Chuwiw hi10 was meant to release this week, but we checked the arrived models still with
    little problem. because of the responsibility for our customers, we returned the tablets to factory for repairing.
    To be honest, the shipping time is not sure, it’s up to the factory. other website is also out of stock at present.
    Many thanks for your kind understand.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar