Boot to Android exe please

Boot to Android exe please

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube iWork10 Ultimate Boot to Android exe please

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Jared Hand
    Participant

I did a clean install of windows 10 and I was wondering if someone could post the exe that comes stock that allows me to boot to android? Thanks!

Joe Wallace
    Participant

Here you go. Just extracted it from the Dual Boot Restore Image. My Cube is on the way. Hope it works.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jared Hand
    Participant

Thanks!!! It worked

FABIO GALLI
    Participant

Here you go. Just extracted it from the Dual Boot Restore Image. My Cube is on the way. Hope it works.

<pre id=”tw-target-text” class=”tw-data-text tw-ta tw-text-large” dir=”ltr” data-placeholder=”Traduzione” data-fulltext=””><span lang=”en”>thank you</span>

FABIO GALLI
    Participant

<pre class=”tw-data-text tw-ta tw-text-large” dir=”ltr” data-placeholder=”Traduzione” data-fulltext=””><span lang=”en”>thank you</span>
    <pre class=”tw-data-text tw-ta tw-text-large” dir=”ltr” data-placeholder=”Traduzione” data-fulltext=””><span lang=”en”>thank you</span>
    <pre id=”tw-target-text” class=”tw-data-text tw-ta tw-text-large” dir=”ltr” data-placeholder=”Traduzione” data-fulltext=””><span lang=”en”>thank you</span>
    <pre id=”tw-target-text” class=”tw-data-text tw-ta tw-text-large” dir=”ltr” data-placeholder=”Traduzione” data-fulltext=””>
    <pre id=”tw-target-text” class=”tw-data-text tw-ta tw-text-large” dir=”ltr” data-placeholder=”Traduzione” data-fulltext=””>

Chris Clayton
    Participant

I can switch to Android OK on my new machine, but I notice a small menu flashing on and off to quickly to read.  I think it has three options. If there isn’t an easy way to slow it down / pause it, can someone tell me what the menu options are?

brainvision
    Participant

sure, it’s the “Choose default boot OS”. You can use it by tapping Cancel when you open the SwitchNOW program, instead of tapping OK 😉

Chris Clayton
    Participant

Thanks

Sergey
    Participant

All right, thank you, that was very

helpful

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar