Hello Guys , any guide of install only android OS after

Hello Guys , any guide of install only android OS after

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi8 Discussion Hello Guys , any guide of install only android OS after

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Guy Dviri
    Participant

I just remove all partitions via diskpart and now i want to reflash only android  . any guides that could support will be appreciated.

Guy Dviri
    Participant

I’ve get this eror while trying to flash:

09/05/15 19:00:17.094 WARNING: [Port 0/1/2] Command "C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Phone Flash Tool Lite\fastboot.exe" "-s" "Baytrail1F491013" "oem" "start_partitioning" failed

09/05/15 19:00:17.094 INFO : [Port 0/1/2] Retrying "C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Phone Flash Tool Lite\fastboot.exe" "-s" "Baytrail1F491013" "oem" "start_partitioning" command

09/05/15 19:00:17.125 ERROR : [Port 0/1/2] Command "C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Phone Flash Tool Lite\fastboot.exe" "-s" "Baytrail1F491013" "oem" "start_partitioning" failed

09/05/15 19:00:17.125 ERROR : [Port 0/1/2] Flash failed (Command type: Fastboot)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    izak
    Participant

same here, been waiting another tutorial for weeks

izak
    Participant

check this, try and let me know, note that you have to adjust the partition sizes, install android from usb then windows. You will need a keyboard too.

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/intel-based-tv-players/511168-solved-install-upgrade-android-in-dual-boot-intel-box-stuck-at-uefi-built-in-efi-shell-while-booting-for-pipo-x7s-w8-etc

Guy Dviri
    Participant

Try to use the above method ,with no luck , can’t see the usb in the boot menu option.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    tukull
    Participant

i got the same problem as op.

flashtool cannot properly recognize adb fastboot.

checked the adb drivers = good.

check adb devices, none attached.

basically, the whole android partition is gone, so adb won’t connect to the tablet. i think we’re screwed, for now.

Guy Dviri
    Participant

i start to trying using this russian guide ,but someway both my usb hubs destroids ( not because of the process ) .

any way i waiting for a new hubs to arrive to my home , so i can retry this tutorial , so i can confirm it works for me.

here’s the link just remember to download the english version of the bootable disk if you about to use it as it mention in the tutorial.

Here’s the link ,good luck and comment if any of you succeeded.

Guy Dviri
    Participant

OK it’s done !

only android install on chuwi hi8 taking the whole tablet partition size ,

So how it’s can be done?:

1 ) First restore yours tablet doing this guide ( if yours tablet is new , you can jump to number 2 right on ).

2 ) Then you need to use Boot_USB_Sergei_Strelec_2015_v.8.0_Eng , create a boot usb

3 ) connect yours tablet to the keyboard & the usb HUB;

4 ) using  Sergei boot usb while it connect to yours tablet   then harddisk  ( harddrives etc ) -> go to -> Aomei_Partition

and remove partitions : ( Image, msr, windows);

5) then create another 4gb of boot usb running GParted on him.

or ( just remove the sergei from the hub / or just move all the sergei files into new folder and extract Gparted.)

6 ) boot from the Gparted  usb and just resize the 7 giga to the full size of yours tablet internal memory ,ignore the warning msg and apply.

… wait the time that needed ( about 10 min ) and walla it’s done.

good luck and thanks to guy how post the first restoring guide.

Gavin
    Participant

Trying to do this, how do you use  Boot_USB_Sergei_Strelec_2015_v.8.0_Eng? I have it downloaded but I am not really sure how to load it or where.

EDIT: Nevermind, just worked it out

Guy Dviri
    Participant

i wish i can help you , just sow you question right now , and i need to refresh my memory about that process.

hope i will have the time to try helping you in the next couple of days.

also you can read about this app on the net and maybe you could figure it out how to connect it to my guide.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar