HELP-cube i7 stylus

HELP-cube i7 stylus

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums General Discussion HELP-cube i7 stylus

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Irene
    Participant

Ok, I already wrote on the forum but nobody answered my question.

I accidentally dropped my cube i7 stylus. There’s a long crak on the screen and touch is gone but for a little area.
    Stylus still works perfectly.
    I really need to know if I can replace the broken outer screen (I found a replacement).
    Has anyone ever disassembled the screen?
    Is the outer screen glued with the display?
    I’d really love to save my tablet.

Thank you in advance.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Chris G
    Keymaster

Hi, It’s not a laminated display, so the touch glass digitizer panel isn’t bonded to the screen. So the good news is you just have to replace the front digitizer glass panel and not the IPS panel too.

Now the bad news, only one place I can see selling it. And it’s $80. You’ll have to open it up to connect the and disconnect the ribbon cable and pull off the old glass. If you haven’t done this before I recommend getting someone that has to do it.

Edit: Banggood has it and much cheaper too! http://www.banggood.com/Outer-Screen-Replacement-Repair-Parts-For-Cube-I7-Stylus-p-1023428.html

Cube i7 stylus panel

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

matej
    Participant

Hi..did you get some info regarding the screen replacement Irene? I have broken screen too and need to replace the outer layer…

Irene
    Participant

Hi Matej, sorry I didn’t reply sooner, I saw your question just now.
    Anyway, I bough a screen replacement I found on Banggood and now it works perfectly!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar