How to open the chuwi vi10

How to open the chuwi vi10

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Vi10 Discussion How to open the chuwi vi10

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    raymond
    Participant

Does any one know how to open the case I have a problem with my wifi singnal i think it’s beacouse the antenna is not good mounted inside

i have tried with some phone opening tools but the case doesn’t want to come loose

Paulo
    Participant

I also need to replace the touchscrren as Gearbest send me a damage one. So anyone can help me a give any information wher can I find a touch and hou to replace it ?

Thanks

Pietro Scala
    Participant

I opened the back glass cover, it’s stuck to the plastic with double sided tape. It’s not easy at all to open it without chipping the back.. mine was already cracked so I didn’t care.

raymond
    Participant

I opened the back glass cover, it’s stuck to the plastic with double sided tape. It’s not easy at all to open it without chipping the back.. mine was already cracked so I didn’t care.

do you have some pictures of the inside so i can see where the double sided tape is?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I also need to replace the touchscrren as Gearbest send me a damage one. So anyone can help me a give any information wher can I find a touch and hou to replace it ? Thanks

Have you finally managed to replace the screen?

I have also received a faulty one from gearbest.

I will never purchase from gearbest againt. This was my worst shopping experience with a chinese shop ever!

Paulo
    Participant

Dear Anonymous

It was not easy to find a touch to replace!!! Gearbest does not even help!!! It is unbelieve what they do!!! Mine was damage but also used piece!!! I ask the contacts of people who repair it to get the touch but they say they do not have it!!! And they say it is a 2 years warranty!!!

This week I find a shop in China. So now I´m still waiting for the piece and also try to discover how to do the job!!!! (how to open the tablet, and after how to separate the touch!!!

If you need, I can send you the link of the shop!!! If you have some other info that can help to open the tablet without damage (Pictures, videos,…) or links it was great!!

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar