K9C6 Win10 WinPE download

K9C6 Win10 WinPE download

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Pro Forum K9C6 Win10 WinPE download

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Robert
    Participant
    Berend Niels Eissens
    Participant

Thanks!  You jusy made my day 🙂

Berend Niels Eissens
    Participant

Hi,  wheb i boot your image,  i get the error “the system cannot find the batch label specefied – Scripts\main. Cmd,

Canyou give me a hint

Berend Niels Eissens
    Participant

Here is a picture of the error

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Chris G
    Keymaster

Did you try installing Android like I did and it failed on you? As I had a similar issue restoring it, but the K9c3 iamge due to messed up partitions on disk0. Android created a whole bunch of GPT partitions and removed them all using diskpart on the command prompt of Windows. Formatted the whole disk 0 as NTFS and then the WINPE image restore worked for me. Maybe try this? Are you restoring a K9C3 or the new dual os model?

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Berend Niels Eissens
    Participant

i am trying to restore the new k9c6,

i reveived the tablet and i tried to reset windows, the reset process kept hanging on 5% so i decided to power off and install windows myself, so in the end i ended up deleting all my partitions….. A real stulid thing to do.

so right now i have no android and no windows and a clean emmc.

i can boot a windows installation but with the normal image from MS , the install asks me for drivers. which i don’t have. and the teclast image gives me a error, as seen above.

right now i have absolutely no clue on what to do.

Berend Niels Eissens
    Participant

I am now thinking of slipstreaming windows 10 with the k9c6 drivers. altough i doubt this might work. the only thing inmeed for that are the chipset drivers, or the emmc driver to be exact

Robert
    Participant

set the label of usb containing the win10 image to WINPE, then it will work. Otherwise it fails with disk not found

Berend Niels Eissens
    Participant

there is another way tough, use a standard microsoft image, and add the drivers trough DISM, i succeeded

Eloi
    Participant

there is another way tough, use a standard microsoft image, and add the drivers trough DISM, i succeeded

hello, so could you make a tutorial about it?

which version of windows did you install?

do you have a original copy of windows?

what changes can you see?

Daniel
    Participant

Tried standard Microsoft image also (64bit) … tried to install drivers from pack here thereafter. Gyro is not working and camera shows an error.

Did that work for you completely or did you experience similar issues there?

Thanks,

Daniel

Eloi
    Participant

Tried standard Microsoft image also (64bit) … tried to install drivers from pack here thereafter. Gyro is not working and camera shows an error. Did that work for you completely or did you experience similar issues there? Thanks, Daniel

you can try to use driver booster

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mark Svara
    Participant

Hi All,  Also received a dead windows partition on my pro.  I also removed all partitions since I couldn’t care less for android.  Just wanted a nice win10 tablet.  Installed successfully using rufus and original Microsoft 64 bit iso.  Installed all drivers.  Touch panel worked first time but backwards.  IOW I touch top right and onscreen it’s bottom left.  After reboot stopped working forever.  I uninstalled all drivers related to touch, Intel HID, etc and reinstalled no success.  Anyone have a similar experience?

Thanks

trebor
    Participant

Yes, this has just happened to me today (K9C6), when I attempted to use camera, the camera failed due to driver, then touch went wrong way,
    I think also screen orientation may be in there also.

I used the Media Tool for my image and booted, working well for a day or so then I went to test the Camera…..gone
    When it was working much more stable with all the registry fixes etc found here.

Victor
    Participant

Hello,I recently bought this tablet and when windows start, I start Windows boot manager and the windows did not start properly. What is the problem?
    I thought is to reinstall windows and i download the four parts but in the folder that I downloaded I get many files and do not know how to create an ISO to boot from USB.

2º Question: Where is the key to activate the windows?

PD: My tablet is  bought  from Chinese, dual boot model K9C6.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password