Older K9C6 BIOS

Older K9C6 BIOS

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Pro Forum Older K9C6 BIOS

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Smoker
    Participant

Since I updated my BIOS to 1.13 my tablet crashes all the time. Sometimes it doesn’t even boot up, unless it is plugged in power, and if I remove the cord the tablet will crash even if it is 100% charged.I tried all the tricks for black screen and crashing mentioned in this forum.

I asked in another thread and I was suggested not to use the 1.05 BIOS that exists for K9C3, as it might be incompatible.

Does anyone have the 1.05 version of BIOS (the one that came with the tablet) for K9C6?

Thank you!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Have you set IGD Turbo boost to Disabled in BIOS?

Smoker
    Participant

OK, I found it! (I think…), I attach it here

since my tablet is not very stable when in windows, does anyone know if I can follow the same method as with 1.13?

Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Smoker
    Participant

vcespon, I have tried over and over again disabling, enabling, and placing it in auto (as well as other settings).

Smoker
    Participant

After I reinstalled the older BIOS I get the eMMC missing error… So I guess there is no way to go backwards in BIOS. I can’t seem to get a break with this tablet… I had to reinstall BIOS 1.13 and my problems still continue. I left all night on the charger (after I saw the charging animation while it is turned off) and today when I tried to turn it on, the battery is empty. And now when I try to charge it, nothing happens… I tried to plug first to the tablet and then to power, first to power then to tablet etc…

If anyone has a dump of BIOS 1.62 that I could use to install, I might risk to brick the damn thing…

Idontknow
    Participant

Please could someone upload the 1.13 Bios for the K9C6 again?

Thank you in advance!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar