Reinstall Windows – inaccessible boot device after Update

Reinstall Windows – inaccessible boot device after Update

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Tbook Series Reinstall Windows – inaccessible boot device after Update

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mike
    Participant

Hi,

how can I reinstall Windows? After an update and restart it shows “inaccessible boot device”.

Mike
    Participant

EDIT: After reading, i think i need the TbooK 11 (E5A6) Windows files or find a other way to repair windows.

Jorge
    Participant

Hola, yo también necesito los archivos de TbooK 11 (E5A6)

Mike
    Participant

I found the files, but i don’t know, how i can download them.

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1cgE3lO

enrique
    Participant

It is very difficult to download files from this page if you’re not in China because Chinese mobile asks you to complete the registration. To me it cost me a lot and I had to make a very complicated way to download files tbook 11 E5A3 that really do not remember (if you remember what to put here). As I have record in baidu I’ll download the files for you and hang the link for the link to download. And leeching are more than 10 Gb and it will take a while, then I’ll have to upload them to drive and put the link. If I can I’ll do it today, but tomorrow because today I have a celebration and not if I give you time.

Mike
    Participant

It is very difficult to download files from this page if you’re not in China because Chinese mobile asks you to complete the registration. To me it cost me a lot and I had to make a very complicated way to download files tbook 11 E5A3 that really do not remember (if you remember what to put here). As I have record in baidu I’ll download the files for you and hang the link for the link to download. And leeching are more than 10 Gb and it will take a while, then I’ll have to upload them to drive and put the link. If I can I’ll do it today, but tomorrow because today I have a celebration and not if I give you time.

Oh, thats wonderful. I give you all time you need 🙂

BIG thank you

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar