SD card driver fix. Restoring operation

SD card driver fix. Restoring operation

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube iWork10 Ultimate SD card driver fix. Restoring operation

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Igor
    Participant

Solved!

Windows 10 automatically rewrite its driver instead of Intel (or chinease?) SD card driver.

So you must boot into unsigned driver mode via that guide http://www.howtogeek.com/167723/how-to-disable-driver-signature-verification-on-64-bit-windows-8.1-so-that-you-can-install-unsigned-drivers/

And then you must go to the device manager and install driver from this post using “from disk” method (Click “search on this computer”, then “select a driver from a list”)

Then reboot.

!!! Reinstall driver exactly on the last device from list (see pic) !!!

P.S. Win 10 shouldn’t update this driver anymore, but who knows.

Thanks to 4pda.ru forum community.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Omanovic Erdin
    Participant

Hi Igor,

Thank you for this great explanation, I installed the driver only on the last device like you said but it’s still not recognizing the sd card.

When I put the card there is a sound and a new storage class controllor appears with yellow triangle.

Just like before I installed the driver.

It’s a SandDisk 32GB microSDHC

Viet Pham Khac
    Participant

I tried and problem solved.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

brainvision
    Participant

weird is that I do not have this issue on Windows but on Andorid!! SD Card randomly keep brutally removed by the OS and the system even told me to use the Remove SD Card feature instead of brutally remove it! LOOL

I formatted it many times, it works until a biggest usage of i/o operations, then fails! Often it is even useless to remove the card and insert again, os does not see it. I have to reboot! 🙁

Jonas
    Participant

thx u a lot

solved

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar