Teclast x89 Kindow – Root , Android and WIFI ISSUE

Teclast x89 Kindow – Root , Android and WIFI ISSUE

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X80 Series Teclast x89 Kindow – Root , Android and WIFI ISSUE

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I have from today this Teclast x89 Kindow.

I am happy with the size and the weight. The screen is ok for a tablet of 70€ (Gearbest).

But I have a big problem with wifi, the signal is quite ok but the reception is bad…I have 2 bars of signal but no internet.

My Xiaomi works good in the same point of the house.

It have also problem with intereferecies.

Some one know if there are some antennas or dongle wifi for android that I can put in?

Thank you to all

ArnovH
    Participant

That’s because of the lower quality wifi chip they put in cheap tablets

Bart
    Participant

I have from today this Teclast x89 Kindow. I am happy with the size and the weight. The screen is ok for a tablet of 70€ (Gearbest). But I have a big problem with wifi, the signal is quite ok but the reception is bad…I have 2 bars of signal but no internet. My Xiaomi works good in the same point of the house. It have also problem with intereferecies. Some one know if there are some antennas or dongle wifi for android that I can put in? Thank you to all

Wifi is a big problem in Teclast tablets. No solution, and you have to live with it or send tablet to garbage. ?

http://techtablets.com/forum/topic/x80-plus-poor-wifi-performance/

Ben
    Participant

I have no problems with the wifi. Streamed netflix and been playing hearthstone on the kindow x89.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Someone know how to root Kindow x89 Teclast?

And if there will be or there are some modding rom with android?

I can’t use windows as finger tablet I need a keyboard…but I want use it with my hands.

Bye!

enemyofsatan
    Participant

I RECEIVE MINE TODAY HACE TO SAID THAT I PAY 57 DOLLAS ON A SUPER FLASH SALE AT GEARBEAST

BUT AFTER INTALL MY APPS NOTICE THAT IT GET OVERHEATED ON THE BACK WERE I THINK ITS THE CPU I WILL OPEN IN THE WEEK AND SEE WHAT CAN I DO WITH THAT ILL POST SOME PICKS LATER AND LET YOU ALL

I TRY TODAY TO ROOT WITH KINGOROOT APP , YES IKNOW IT SUCKS KINGOROOT BUT I DONT KNOW ANY OTHER APP BETTER THAT THANT ONE THAT DO THEIR JOB SO EASLY BUT AT THE END HAVE NO LUCK KINGGO SAIDS THAT I HAVE TO UNLOCK THE BOOT LOADER AFTER TO MAKE ANY ROOT BEFORE SO IF ANYONE FOUND SOMETING ON THE NET LET US KNOW

HAVE A NICE WEEK TO ALL :0)

fantasticdave
    Participant

Hey guys i used the x95 toolkit to root x89 kindow d5n3 which works great.

You need to enable USB debugging, have adb and the Intel android drivers setup then its quite easy as plugin the USB into the tablet and PC then running the root me bat file.

Hope this helps

Mario Miniaci
    Participant

@fantasticdave Thanks for the tip – do you mean the x98 by any chance from this link? http://techtablets.com/teclast-x98-air-3g/downloads/

Cheers,

M

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar