Teclast x98 Plus 3g A6C9 | Stock ROM Files and Methods

Teclast x98 Plus 3g A6C9 | Stock ROM Files and Methods

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Plus Discussion Teclast x98 Plus 3g A6C9 | Stock ROM Files and Methods

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Eko
    Participant

Teclast x98 Plus 3g Dual Boot A6C9 | Stock Files: 

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=AF3B46AD57CEBCCE!4834&authkey=!AM7c7IthLbyLI_g&ithint=folder%2cpdf

Drivers: http://techtablets.com/downloads-drivers-roms/

Manufacturer’s Instructions of flashing Windows:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/ejxha5eoe8tu9e4/Flash_Windows__10_tutorial_-_X98_Pro.pdf

Manufacturer’s Instruction of flashing Android 5:
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/ydpfahlco6nhe0a/Teclast_Intel_tablet_Android_5.0_update_tutorial.pdf

Method for Reinstalling Android

(winston smith)

Method 1 :

Use Intel Phone Tools from intel website, install it and browse from the flash tools a file called flash.json in the stock rom folder and push the button to flash.

Method 2 :

a. Create a file called flash.bat and open it with a text editor [like notepad or notepad++]

b. Add the following lines :

fastboot flash boot boot.img
    fastboot flash system system.img
    fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
    reboot

c. Save the file in the same folder than the android rom and close it.

d. Enter fastboot mode on the tablet [power + volume – when tablet is off] and plug the tablet to the computer with a good quality usb cable [important]. [You have now to see “fastboot mode” on the screen.]

e. Double click on the flash.bat you created earlier.

The flash is starting. After it’s done, it will restart by itself.

Windows Recovery Process:

To fix this problem you are going to need several thing.

1. Usb hub
    2. OTG cable / adapter
    3. Usb Keyboard (dongle keyboard should work too)
    4. Usb Mouse (dongle mouse should work too)
    5. Flash Drive (8GB or more)
    6. Windows 10 home ISO (Windows 10 home installation files)
    7. Teclast x98 drivers and also a touchsettings.gt file

You can download the Windows 10 Home ISO from Microsoft.

You can also download the teclast x98 plus drivers from this site under the download section. The teclast x98 plus drives folder will contain a touchsetting.gt file but that touchsetting.gt file has some calibration problem, so i will provide you with a link to a better one

Batchman
    Participant

can you provide that link for better touchsetting.gt?

Eko
    Participant

Sure, you can now find the touchsetting.gt in the folder Teclast X98 Plus drivers folder @ the link at the top of this page, or on this site under downloads for teclast.

Javi
    Participant

Hi,

I would really appreciate if you could add the sensors drivers, both “Sensor” and “Sensor I-O devices” folders are empty. Or if you have some idea about where I can found them would be fine too.

I’m experiencing some problems with those sensors because the tablet sets the screen mirrored (I mean upside down and left on righ) and it is imposible to use the touching.

Thanks you in advance.

Eko
    Participant

No Problem, Sensors folders are uploaded now.

kvn
    Participant

@Eko

Glad to see you keeping up the good work and helping others out.

These cheap Chinese tablets are sometimes kind to tricky to work with. Right now my teclast x98 plus is working perfectly alright and i am not even going to consider flash any custom ROM or anything like that on it, with all the problems i see other persons have been encountering when they flash custom ROM.

Anyway though keep up the good work.

I have one question what is average charging time for your teclast x98 tablet and what charging adapter do you use?

Eko
    Participant

@kvn – Very temperamental!

I still need to collect more data on this but it’s not great.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Roberto
    Participant

Hi Eko

thanks for your job

Teclast has released a new android version for A6C9

X98 Plus 3G (A6C9)-双系统-Android5.1-V1.04版固件

I’ve downloaded the rar file and it has the same structure like the V.1.03 in your onedrive directory.

Just a question: using the 1. Method  in the first post

Method for Reinstalling Android 

Method 1 :

Use Intel Phone Tools from intel website, install it and browse from the flash tools a file called flash.json in the stock rom folder and push the button to flash.

I should reinstall android (the new version) maintaining the double boot (android + win10) and without touching the win 10 partition. Is it correct?

Thanks

R.

Eko
    Participant

Hi Roberto,

Yes, from what I understand that is the process.

My understanding is the same level as yours, I just started the thread to provide files that many of us were looking for.

Please post in here to let others know how the process works for you.

Eko
    Participant

@kvn

How is your battery?

Tran Huu Tai
    Participant

Hello, I am a newcomer here. Nice to meet you guys!

I have bought my Teclast X98 Plus 3G (A6C9) just 1 week ago, and now I faced many problems with it. At first, suddenly I could not boot in Android, so I have tried many solutions of flashing (Phone flash tool, Manufacturing flash tool, re-flash BIOS…), and luckily it can access to Android again. But on the other hand, I can not boot in Windows! The blue screen error 0xc0000034 happens anytime I boot the machine in Windows. I have tried to flash Windows 10 again many times, used the USB stick and BIOS “boot overide”, but the error still happened.

I tried the solution by using a recovery USB stick in below link as well but nothing better, the machine still keep that stupid error.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/error-code-0xc0000034-with-windows-10/8e8ef3d1-7676-455e-becf-502a3e7ba5f8

Is there anyone face it before and can help me get through this problem? I am really stressed with this annoying error these days.

Sorry for my bad English, and thank you so much for you watching my post, love you guys!

Attachments:
    kvn
    Participant

@Eko

My battery life has been quiet good i get around 8-9 hours of moderate use on the android side. I do not use the windows side that much but i think i would probably get around 9-10 hours of moderate usage.

Your charging chart seem to suggest that it would take around 9-10 hours to full charge the battery (assuming the battery is charging at a uniform rate). Mine actually full charge in around 6-7 hours.

kvn
    Participant

@Tran Huu Tai

I have faced a similar problem like you i was unable to boot into windows when i first got my tablet. I eventually fixed my that problem by just installing windows 10 from Microsoft and then download the drivers from the this site. You are going to need several hardware to install back windows. You will need a USB hub, keyboard and mouse, flash drive and otg cable.

Just search through the posts done by eko and me (kvn), and you should fine your solution.

If you have any questions just send a message and i will reply.

Tran Huu Tai
    Participant

@kvn: Thank you, but my issue might be different with yours. It was not boot into Windows even when i used the USB Boot which created by Mediacreation tool (provided by Microsoft??).

But it solved now, the reason for that stupid error is my SYSTEM volume (FAT32) was hidden!? (I am really don’t know how can it be)

So that, I borrowed another Teclast X98 Plus 3G (A6C9) and creat a recovery drive (just go to Windows setting => recovery => creat a recovery drive), then boot into that USB and the blue screen with many options appear: continue, troubleshoot, turn off… Then i choose troubleshoot and follow the attached instruction => DONE! EVERYTHING GONE WELL AGAIN! LUCKY ME.

Attachments:
    Torbjørn Røstelien
    Participant

@eko Any chance you know why ive lost 3G in android.

It works in windows.

Im suspecting something in bios or if ive erased imeiinfo or something..

It says simcard not detected.

Also.No sd in either win or android.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar