Teclast X98 Plus accessories

Teclast X98 Plus accessories

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Plus Discussion Teclast X98 Plus accessories

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Benoit L.
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve just order and I’m looking to complete the accessories needed kit.

1. From your experience do I need to buy a another charger (US type)?
    2. Can you recommend a slim compatible case?
    3. Did I need a screen protector?

Thanks

Dazdigo
    Participant

Well Chris reported that this is NOT a scratch resistant screen so yes on the screen protector. Personally I like the tempered glass ones but since this one is so new, I don’t see any confirming they are compatible with it.

TAEL
    Participant
    Alain
    Participant

Thank you for this tempered one, it seems compatible.

TAEL
    Participant

Also this one is good for screen protector. It is not glass, only the film.

http://www.banggood.com/Transparent-Screen-Protector-Film-For-Teclast-X98-AIR-3GP98-3G-p-956285.html

Juanje
    Participant

Guys, do you think that Teclast X98 Air III cases are compatibles with Teclast X98 Plus?

I have found some cases and the sellers say that are compatible both for Plus and Air III, so It could be possible.

I have also compared the dimensions, and they are very similar, but the exact size varies depending on the webpage that you check.

Bye!

TAEL
    Participant

Guys, do you think that Teclast X98 Air III cases are compatibles with Teclast X98 Plus? I have found some cases and the sellers say that are compatible both for Plus and Air III, so It could be possible. I have also compared the dimensions, and they are very similar, but the exact size varies depending on the webpage that you check. Bye!

They have exactly same dimension and body design.

Alexandra
    Participant

I purchased this case/keyboard/trackpad for 64 shipped, kinda steep. Received it yesterday and the product seems solid.

Of course, I don’t have the X98 Plus to test it with yet. 😛

James Roberts
    Participant

I purchased this case/keyboard/trackpad for 64 shipped, kinda steep. Received it yesterday and the product seems solid. Of course, I don’t have the X98 Plus to test it with yet. ?

That keyboard looks interesting. When you have your tablet please let me know how good the track pad etc is. I’ve been wanting something similar for a while now.

Janx
    Participant

banggood has the official keyboard I believe.  http://m.banggood.com/Folding-Stand-Protective-Bluetooth-Keyboard-Case-Cover-For-Teclast-X98-Plus-X98-Air-III-Tablet-p-1019063.html

Peter
    Participant

It finally arrived.I can confirm the case for Air III fits perfectly. It also came with free screen protector; have not installed it yet but fits and aligns very good (hole for camera), cell phone holder, pen and wipe. The case itself is good quality, maybe a little sharp plastic edges so you have to be carefull when puting tablet in not to scratch it. All buttons easily accessible. Only one thing to complain but nothing serious – it opens to the right not to the left like most of these covers do. You can turn it upside down and auto rotation will kick in and you hav it old way; just dont forget camera is now on the bottom. Owerall I am satisfied and quality looks great and can recomend this product . Will see how it holds after couple of weeks of use.

Will post some pics asap!

Peter
    Participant

As promised, here are some pics. Sorry for bad resolution, could not upload bigger files.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Peter
    Participant

Having some problems uploading files, will do it in couple posts.

Attachments:
    Peter
    Participant

Last two

Attachments:
    Peter
    Participant

One more thing; the color on the site looked more desert/ earth-ish brown than it actually is. It really is Champagne color but i like it anyway. Have that in mind when choosin color – slight deviation from what you see on net.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar