Working ISP AVStream 64bit Camera Driver for Win 10

Working ISP AVStream 64bit Camera Driver for Win 10

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Pro Forum Working ISP AVStream 64bit Camera Driver for Win 10

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    David
    Participant

http://drivers.softpedia.com/get/SCANNER-Digital-CAMERA-WEBCAM/OTHER-SCANNERS/Intel-AVStream-Camera-Driver-21101545948384-for-Windows-10-64-bit.shtml

No need to thank me, but you can if you must !!!

Go to device manager, right click on the “Intel ISP Camera” Other device with the “?” icon on it and choose “Update Driver”, Point it to the folder where you extracted this driver. Then Reboot!!!

Theo
    Participant

does not work for me,  even when i point it to the folder where i extracted the driver it keeps saying the latest driver is already installed. I uninstalled all, rebooted and even then it does not work, i then get message that there isn’t a driver in that folder that is compatible.

Chris G
    Keymaster

Doesn’t work on my K9C3 (converted to dual boot) I guess the bios is the issue which killed the cameras.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

David
    Participant

I have American megatrends Bios 5.011 dated 9-11-2015. That’s according to CPU-Z. I just got my tablet yesterday. Anyhow I tried upgrading to Win 10 Pro, but I couldn’t use the CD key I had. So I rolled back to my previous release. Which is the latest Update of Win 10 Home from Windows Update. Several things stopped working including my camera and touch screen and the sound driver. I deleted those from Device manager refreshed looking for new devices. I had to point the audio device and the touch screen device to the drivers from the techtablets download for the X98 Pro but the Camera would only install as aa ISP Camera device with a question mark in it’s icon. Looking at the details it said the driver loaded but needed something more to be functional. I tried a bunch of drivers that’s when I realized I was only finding 32 bit windows drivers. And the ASUS driver wouldn’t allow an install  due to manufacturers rights. So once I found this driver, all I did was choose update driver and point to the folder I extracted it to.It went thru installing everything and my camera began working in Windows right after I rebooted the tablet.

I can’t find anywhere to tell what my bios is compared to K9C3, just the AMI Bios 5.011 dated 9-11-2015 is all I can find about it. My tablet came as a dual boot. I don’t know if that has anything to do with it.

edit* Android shows I have K9C6*

Good Luck!

David Maister
    Participant

works perfectly, thank you very much !!! only they have to descompress the files from within the downloaded file and specify the directory. 🙂

MASSTU
    Participant

On masstu.com
    you can get a USB key restor total Teclast K9C6
    More simple
    and functional
    No need to buy Windows

MASSTU
    Participant

stephen jackson
    Participant

Works perfectly on (TECLAST X80 POWER) thank you,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar