X80 Pro Toolbox!!! (Unlock new tablet, TWRP 2.8.7.0, ROOT)

X80 Pro Toolbox!!! (Unlock new tablet, TWRP 2.8.7.0, ROOT)

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X80 Series X80 Pro Toolbox!!! (Unlock new tablet, TWRP 2.8.7.0, ROOT)

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    machetekills
    Participant
    X80 Pro – TOOLBOX

It allows you to:
    Bootloader unlock new tablet.
    Remove the protection to changing system partition Android.
    Install TWRP-recovery ver- 2.8.7.0, which I ported to this unit ?
    Get CORRECT ROOT right way.

DOWNLOAD: https://yadi.sk/d/mUTPCAyRtasvL FOR  E3E6

Attention! Whatever you do, you do at your own risk!

No liability for any of your actions, such as: damage to the device (although it is unlikely), the guarantee of loss, dullness, inadvertence, not a desire to read and learn, as well as the curves of the hand, etc., I do not take!

Preparation:
    Unzip the file to something, but try not to use Russian, Chinese characters in the path to the files, folder names with spaces. Better in a folder in the root of drive C: \ or D: \
    Turn ADB debugging – “Settings” -> “About tablet” -> Tyapa under the item “Build number” until you see the message “You have become a developer” -> Back to step back -> Login to the point of “For Developers” -> Enable “Debugging USB”.
    Connect the unit to a PC.
    Install the Intel driver (IntelAndroidDrvSetup1.10.0.exe)

Using:

1.Unlock_Bootloader.bat – Perform first. Unlocking the bootloader. ATTENTION! All settings, programs, and all data on the internal SDCard will be destroyed! The data on the external MicroSD and Windows will not be affected. Process lengthy.
    Run the batch file from the “Administrator Name” tablet reboot, in the loader android, android will and ears, the tablet is reset.
    How to download android, enable debugging via USB, go to the second point.

2.Unlock_Verity-boot.bat – Perform a second. Unlocking System and Boot partition to change. The device will reboot. The data on the external MicroSD and Windows will not be affected. After all the action with the unlock stuff, make sure you go to the item “For Developers” and turn on the item “factory unlocked”.

3.Flash-boot.bat Sew third batch file installs bottles with cut Verity-key. In any way to work are not affected! This will facilitate the installation of custom firmware, which in future will necessarily ?  MUST enter the item “For Developers” and turn on the item “Factory Unlock

4.Outside_boot-TWRP-recovery.bat – (Optional, to get ROOT access). The device will reboot to a temporary TWRP-recovery.

5.Flash-TWRP-recovery.bat – (Optional) TWRP-recovery will be stitched into the machine on a regular basis. (Not recommended! Firmware may some time be updated, TWRP not be able to install the OTA update)

6.Flash-ORIGINAL-recovery.bat – (optional) back to original Firmware Recovery.

In no case do not update SuperSu through Play market!

Drivers:

1- iSocUSB-Driver-Setup-1.2.0 https://yadi.sk/d/JF0Y9Ec0sULu5

2- IntelAndroidDrvSetup1.10.0 https://yadi.sk/d/9ZlaGxaQrxphe

3- PlatformFlashToolLite_5.5.1.0_win32 https://yadi.sk/d/bFQyxFWBrxqMd

Mark
    Participant

First of all, big thanks to machetekills!

I have an X80 Power, not pro, which is supposed to have the same internals, but may be slightly different.

I managed to work my way through the instructions with a few issues, but can confirm root access.

I think that the batch files have issues with the PATH statement because they fastboot commands in each can’t find the boot.img and recovery.img files. I had to run them manually.

Translated menu options: For Developers = Developer options, factory unlocked = OEM unlocking

Now for the major issue!  On my X80 Power, the touchscreen is reversed along the x-axis!

I’m pretty sure it’s a problem with the boot.img file as it happens in twrp as well.  Has anyone got the original boot.img file from the X80 Power.  Anyone know how to fix it?

machetekills
    Participant

For POWER there is a special version of the Toolbox,
    Toolbox can not sew on another tablet.

Toolbox X80 Power http://techtablets.com/forum/topic/x80-power-toolbox-unlock-new-tablet-twrp-2-8-7-0-root/

Make everything from scratch.

gemexe
    Participant

Thanks for your great effort machetekills. Hope to try this soon

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello, I remain stuck in point 4, you could detail the route that you have modified PATH for recovery.img.

* Daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *
    * Daemon started successfully *
    adb: error: can not stat ‘Pro’: No such file or directory
    adb: error: can not stat ‘ROOT \ ToolBox-X80-pro \ BIN \ UPDATE-SuperSU.zip’: No such file or directory
    <Waiting for any device>
    can not load ‘TWRP-X80-pro.img’: No such file or directory
    UPDATE-SuperSU.zip has-been passed to Internal Memory of the Tablet,
    for ROOT install it by “Install”
    I apologize for my bad English, I used google translator.

Alex
    Participant

For POWER there is a special version of the Toolbox,
    Toolbox can not sew on another tablet.

Toolbox X80 Power http://techtablets.com/forum/topic/x80-power-toolbox-unlock-new-tablet-twrp-2-8-7-0-root/

Make everything from scratch.

Could you please help me with changing the paths of the batch-files? I opened them with Notepad++, but have no idea where to change the path to e.g. C:\Toolbox.

Tamdai
    Participant

I really appreciate your work!

But I have a question.

Can I use this for E3E7?

Thanks a lot!

Alex
    Participant

First of all, big thanks to machetekills! I have an X80 Power, not pro, which is supposed to have the same internals, but may be slightly different. I managed to work my way through the instructions with a few issues, but can confirm root access. I think that the batch files have issues with the PATH statement because they fastboot commands in each can’t find the boot.img and recovery.img files. I had to run them manually. Translated menu options: For Developers = Developer options, factory unlocked = OEM unlocking Now for the major issue! On my X80 Power, the touchscreen is reversed along the x-axis! I’m pretty sure it’s a problem with the boot.img file as it happens in twrp as well. Has anyone got the original boot.img file from the X80 Power. Anyone know how to fix it?

Could you please help me with changing the paths of the batch-files? I opened them with Notepad++, but have no idea where to change the path to e.g. C:\Toolbox.

Tamdai
    Participant

I applied this for my E3E7 and got rooted successfully but doesn’t work rotate sensor and couldn’t play any sound from speaker and earphone.

machetekills
    Participant

Hi,

Tamdai

Download https://yadi.sk/d/LPEDPeL-ty994  This boot from E3E7  Android v.1.06

Replace it in the folder toolbox, and run 3.Flash-boot.bat

P.S. Leave feedback about the work done, I will add to the main post.

Tamdai
    Participant

Hi, machetekills.
    Thank you very much for your work!
    May I ask you one thing?
    Is there any way to prevent SuperSU from auto updating?
    I often use “Update all apps” on Google Market.
    So it’s going to be very annoying because when I update all apps, SuperSu get updated as well.

I did a lot of things to my tablet all day and restored it.
    I got tired today.

If you know about my question, I will test your file tommorow.
    Even if you don’t, I will struggle to solve that and if I could do that, I will test your file later.

Anyway, big thanks for your help!

Tamdai
    Participant

I just noticed there is an autoupdate checkbox.
    Well, what will happen if I update SuperSU?
    And if I would do it accidentally, could I fix it?

machetekills
    Participant

I just noticed there is an autoupdate checkbox. Well, what will happen if I update SuperSU? And if I would do it accidentally, could I fix it?

Yes of course, but you have to break through the archive supersu TWRP.

In Google Play, you can disable auto-update for a specific application.

Q: You flashed boot.img, in the post above?

Tamdai
    Participant

I just noticed there is an autoupdate checkbox. Well, what will happen if I update SuperSU? And if I would do it accidentally, could I fix it?

Yes of course, but you have to break through the archive supersu TWRP.

In Google Play, you can disable auto-update for a specific application.

Q: You flashed boot.img, in the post above?

Thank you for you reply.

I haven’t tried new boot.img yet.
    I will flash it from now.

If I flash it, will my tablet version be v1.06?
    And can I do OTA update after that?

machetekills
    Participant

If I flash it, will my tablet version be v1.06? And can I do OTA update after that?

I’m sure that this tablet no has the OTA update, on my X80 Power there is no OTA function, only to flash via PC …

boot. img v1.07 Download https://yadi.sk/d/78MARiHGtyfdG

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar