Boost your Hi12's speaker volume (In Windows)

Boost your Hi12's speaker volume (In Windows)

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi12 Forum Boost your Hi12's speaker volume (In Windows)

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Hans Sprungfeld
    Participant

I tried the equalizerAPO on my tablet but all Windows 10 apps have no sound anymore. I tried deactivating hardware acceleration too but this does nothing. Anyone know how to fix it?

Rogus Mortem
    Participant

For the last few days I’ve been trying to install Dolby HT to my tablet, but no success. While the installation of the Realtek driver is completed, once I reboot the tablet I get an error message.

Did anyone tried this? Any success?

qboy
    Participant

I have tried equalizerAPO but I did not notice any difference.  It was as loud as before.  Did I miss any step?  I think my Hi12 is lound enough w/o equalizerAPO just by adjusting the speaker volume slide bar at the lower right corner.

qboy
    Participant

There are holes for the speakers only on the side edge of the metal casing.  Does anyone in this forum dare to try drilling some holes on the lower left and right corners of the tablet touch screen (right where the speakers located) to see if it improves the sound quality?  There is a chance that the touch screen will still be working by doing so.

Tom
    Participant

personally, after updating to the Anniversary edition, it installed some new drivers and sound is as loud as Android. finally!

Gareth Ellis
    Participant

In your case, it sounds like you’ve had success using the DFX Audio Enhancer to boost the volume on your Hi12 for films and TV shows with lower audio levels.

It’s important to note that the free version of the software does have some limitations, such as the maximum slider setting of 5 that you mentioned. However, it’s still a great option for those who are looking for a free and easy-to-use volume booster.

Another option that some users may want to consider is the Volume Booster Chrome extension. This extension can help to boost the volume on your Chrome browser, allowing you to enjoy louder audio while streaming videos or music online. Try volumebooster.io

It’s free to download and use, and can be a handy tool for those who spend a lot of time browsing the web on their computer.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar