Cannot read Microsd 128GB on Android

Cannot read Microsd 128GB on Android

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Pro Forum Cannot read Microsd 128GB on Android

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Andy Jenkinson
    Participant

Not a solution but a work around:-

connect the card via a card reader and USB OTG cable.

Robert Rudaś
    Participant

Size is not a problem.
    The problem is the  used filesystem.
    TECLAST Android  does not support NTFS and exFAT filesystems

tonpitonpi ton pi
    Participant

Yes, TECLAST Android  does not support NTFS, that only half of problem,  branch or  type, is the  other, my kingston  run ok(Class 4), but two trancend (class10) no. The kingston formated in NTFS can read, I can see  a film, but no erase a file.  This errors, is tipical from cheaper dispositives.   My old pda acer N30, had that problem,  if  a sd card  not run, buy another diferent. I have a  music tower? with  mp3  and the same problem.  A friend with a teclast 98 plus, the same problem, buy the last  sd samsung by amazon,  a last week after,  dont run in android, he actualized the bios ,  and now  run all micro sd.

V4Vendetta
    Participant

I have a Integral 128GB SDXC 80mb/s card. I put in Android mode first and it does detect and asks you to format it. But when you try to format it, it would restart the tablet after a while.

I then tried it in Windows mode and it seems to be working fine after formatting it in exFat32 mode.

I use the android mode more than the windows. If someone can find a solution, that would be great.

Thanks for the useful comments around here.

J
    Participant

I had the same problem with a 128 and 64 Sandisk Card. What worked for me was to update to latest BIOS (the emmc fix one) then format the card to fat32 using rufus tool ( https://rufus.akeo.ie/) on a windows pc.

Good luck

V4Vendetta
    Participant

Did you install a new BIOS? Can you give a link? I now have another problem my new tablet. It doesn’t start when I power it up. If I connect it to a charger, it will start then it shows it is charging then switches off again. I left it for charging all night but it doesn’t charge when it’s switched off….!! I can’t any information on any of the forums. Don’t know what to do.

fabrizio
    Participant
    I had read / write problems with all my sdcard (32gb verbatim, No. 2 samsung 64 gb), except an old 8gb. I clean installed rom v.6 and now I read them all, that is fat32 formatted NTFS for Android. Under windows you never had any problems.
    I have the orginal bios, no the upgrade
    Jonathan
    Participant

I tested several brands of SDHD and SDXC cards, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB and 128GB. I formated each as Fat32 and then exFat.  All were recognized by Windows, Android only recognized Fat32 including the 128GB. I used Rufus to format Fat32 and Windows 7 PC to format exFat.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar