Clean install Win10 and Update BIOS – Chuwi Hi8 (not Pro)

Clean install Win10 and Update BIOS – Chuwi Hi8 (not Pro)

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi8 Discussion Clean install Win10 and Update BIOS – Chuwi Hi8 (not Pro)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    OD
    Participant

Hi!

I am familiar with clean installing Windows and updating BIOS on PCs and Laptops.

So I was triing to get rid of Android (since I am using only Win) and the Win 10 Home edition on my Chuwi Hi8 Tablet (from now: tablet) and clean install my Win 10 N edition.

Followed all steps from Here.
    (in short: dowloaded iso with MCT>bootable USB with rufus FAT32>Copied drivers,etc to USB>entered BIOS>entered Boot Manager)
    In BM I can’t really see my USB Stick BUT in File Explorer I can see it (the selected one) and all the files on it.
    BM FE

Tried multiple USB Sticks (4GB USB2, 16GB USB3) with MBR for BIOS+UEFI AND GPI for UEFI. Same result.

Up next I though the BIOS might be Outdated(2015.07.30) so I tried to update it following this video (yeah I know It’s for Vi10).
    Same result.

All I can think about there are some Factory Setting holding me back. The current Win10 Home works fine.

Official Latest files for Chuwi Hi8

My BIOS.

Any suggestion how I could proceed?

OD
    Participant

Anyone?!

1EY6eNHAPjAii9cF7wV4
    Participant

Choice windows iso in rufus and change settings to: FAT32 with GPT partition scheme for UEFI

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar