Cube iwork10 Stylus options and functions

Cube iwork10 Stylus options and functions

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube iWork10 Ultimate Cube iwork10 Stylus options and functions

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    Chris G
    Keymaster

Okay thanks, that looks just like a Dell active stylus / Synaptics one.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

richie
    Participant

this trekstor surfpad w1 is very, very similar .. but they have also surfpad w2 with core-m-5Y10c :-O ..

and about stylus – in comments to the surfpad is mentioned, it’s the same stylus as Dell (synaptics)

edit: ok, this was confirmed by Chris,  i was too slow 😉

Daan Rademaker
    Participant

removed my SD cart question from stylus topic. sorry:(

Whiskey Rebellion
    Participant

Well, all my excitement and high hopes for the Dell 750-aahc pen for Venue pro 11 and 8 crashed and burned, it doesn’t work, tablet won’t see it at all, nothing! Don’t bother.

But, light on the horizon, Wacom has finally released their stylus for select windows tablets, again, I’m hoping this is the one. I have ordered it, but we’ll see how long it will take them to ship out, I’ll update when I receive it. Bit expensive, but if it works, totally worth it, Hold thumbs 😉

Laura
    Participant

found the product information for the touchscreen controller of this tablet

http://www.goodix.com/Products/touchscreen-chip-for-tablet/Stylus-Solutions/

according to that, and to the pictures Chris posted of the inside of the tablet, the controller should be GT9110P and support active styluses (as well as passive i guess?)

so, well, the “official” one sold on gearbest claims to be passive, altough it is advertised as 256 levels of pressure which seems only for active… anyway, it’s goodix so no wacom or synaptics pen will work, have to get a goodix one

edit: wait, i see wacom mentioned somewhere around goodix stuff so maybe certain wacom styluses are compatible (ones with 256 levels of pressure perhaps)

edit 2: ye so it seems the trekstor tablet also uses this touchscreen so its active stylus should work

http://www.amazon.de/TrekStor-Active-Stylus-1-schwarz/dp/B016WSHLZK

edit 3: should be wacom’s n-trig technology, so surface pro 3 pen and the likes should work

Trygve
    Participant

Does the actual iwork 10 cheap stylus not work with pressure sensitivity ? Any confirmation on any touch sensative pen working ?

Trygve
    Participant
    Trygve
    Participant

Read whole page last part of that page appears to say that the stylus can be used for touch sensitivity. Pen looks the same and about same price as one sold with tablet.

dlink377
    Participant

i am planning to buy this pen

https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=527276237953&cm_id=140105335569ed55e27b&abbucket=2

do anyone can confirm it is working (win10 and android), since it is quite expensive (RMB 200)?  I don’t really need a pen now though.

Pen+Keyboard already half the price of the tablet itself. Not including another accessories such as tempered glass, case, usb 3 hub, micro sd, etc. I think all accessories combined already same price with the tablet itself :).

Trygve
    Participant

They stylus number is the same listed with the one I bought on the Gearbest site CP02 but stylus looks totally different. Does anyone have an active touch sensitive pen that works on this tablet ? Good luck with stylus.

<h1></h1>

Nemix
    Participant
    mike
    Participant

great news. now someone needs to buy it and check if it’s working:)

Trygve
    Participant

thanks for posting that Gearbest is selling the same stylus and advertising it also as cep02 stylus. This was meant as a response to a previous post from Eshan not to the the stylus found at geekbuying.com.

Trygve
    Participant

Great find,I hope someone  tries this out soon. I am still waiting on my tablet from gearbest. I have sent them a link to your cube stylus.

ehsan
    Participant

I think that they had some problems in producing the pressure sensetive pen, so they replaced a simple stylus and sold it as an original one with the first batch.

My pen has the same code but it’s just a regular stylus that you could find everywhere.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 80 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar