First Batch of Negative reports on Hi10

First Batch of Negative reports on Hi10

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi10 Discussion First Batch of Negative reports on Hi10

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 286 total)
  • Author
    Mikaboshi
    Participant

With reference to Official Chuwi Discussion Forum, there had been several reports from those who had recently received their newly minted Hi10 that the Win10 loaded is 32bit version. Apart from this, other negative reports includes screen flickers (running on 50Hz only) and that the 10-point touch is not sensitive or that the driver was not installed.

I am praying hard that my two Hi10 which is on the way will not face such issues or that the drivers for Hi10 will be out by this week.

http://bbs.chuwi.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1599

http://bbs.chuwi.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1605

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Chris G
    Keymaster

My order was delayed because of issues with the Hi10. has yours really shipped? I got a tracking number but its fake.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Mikaboshi
    Participant

Mine had already reached my GZ consolidating warehouse and just dispatched out to the airport to be sent to Singapore. I should receive them no later by this coming thursday. Will post an updated info once I had received and tested the units.

I had downloaded the X98Pro drivers from your server as a precautionary in case my Hi10 tablets encountered those issues mentioned.

Aside, the X98 Air III which I had just received was pretty stable. Speakers are weak and I find the location of the power-on & volume buttons weird.  🙂

Chris G
    Keymaster

Sounds like you will be one of the first to get one. My Aliexpress seller had it, but they returned the whole batch due to heat issues. Waiting for a issue free batch now to send to me.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:

Russ Dyer
    Participant

My Chuwi HI10 is ordered but not shipped yet from Geekbuying.com.

Mikaboshi
    Participant

1.png – order details from Taobao… 2 units with 2 sets of keyboard sent to my consolidator. Bought the package deal which includes keyboard etc etc.

2.png – tracking info from my consolidator. declared as LED as I bought quite a fair bit of LED E14 bulbs and shipped together.

Attachments:
    Nader
    Participant

I just ordered mine a few days ago. Apparently it’s been shipped today as a tracking code was provided, though not activated yet.

I got it from eBay…is that the worst place to order Chinese tablets? Because I can’t find any popular ones that have more than 15 sold (there’s a number that says how many have been sold).

Mikaboshi
    Participant

Depends… Geekbuying and GearBest reviews seems good though I had never used any before.

As I am from Singapore, and able to speak and write Chinese, I was able to get better prices from Taobao.com

Chris G
    Keymaster

Ebay tends to be more expensive due to ebay and paypal fees. Banggood.com and Gearbest are my most used now. I’m getting a bit tired of Aliexpress sellers, all of my current orders have given me fake tracking numbers to stop orders from auto refunding if they don’t ship in x amount of days.

Using Taobao.com, nice you can save quite a bit of cash there. This is where all the Aliexpress sellers seem to buy straight from Chuwi, Teclast etc with discounts and then mark it up and sell if for 20% more.

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

Laura
    Participant

the situation for the hi10 is not looking good… i’m keeping an eye on their forum and there are people with all kinds of problems… no wifi, no touch, one seems to be missing all the drivers… everyone is asking for a stock rom but there is none

to be honest, i dont think the problem lies in the rom, i smell hardware issues… we’ll see

Nader
    Participant

Their forum? Who’s forum? I can’t find any of these issue’s on Google.

Nader
    Participant

How do you know when it’s fake tracking numbers, or just really crappy postal service that don’t update their tracking?

Laura
    Participant

chuwi’s.

it’s in chinese, but you can understand most of it with google translate

http://bbs.chuwi.com/forum-49-1.html

Chris G
    Keymaster

By ringing up DHL, their numbers normally show in 2 days max.

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

Mikaboshi
    Participant

Just gotten my units and had sent some of the photos n feedback to Chris.

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 286 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar