New Win10 files from teclast ! for Plus/Plus 3G (A5C8)

New Win10 files from teclast ! for Plus/Plus 3G (A5C8)

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Plus Discussion New Win10 files from teclast ! for Plus/Plus 3G (A5C8)

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    spzjulien supercowz
    Participant

new Win10 files from teclast here !

downloading now, and uploading soon too My Mega account, stay tune 🙂

edit : look like they added driver for x98 plus 3G model

Guldu Mia
    Participant

Hi,

Could you please make a small tutorial for novice like us to install Windows 10 on x98Plus (A5C6).  Yesterday my win10 automatically started to upgrade over Wi-Fi and it took more than 4 hrs. I think by the end the power ran out and now my tablet does not boot.  It had only Win10 and not dual boot.  I tried to connect my tablet to a powered USB hub and tried to repair win10 by pressing F8 at the time it started.  Windows went into repair mode and came saying it can’t repair . I tried to reset and after its shut down, it can’t boot at all. Just displays the Teclast logo and goes into reboot loop once every 30 seconds. If you can help me to revive my win10 it would be wonderful.  Appreciate your help in any way….

Thanks

Gm

<hr />

Bram Pribadi
    Participant

I hope they improve overall Windows performance and also improve the 200 GB micro SD performance. I’ve updated the BIOS, my SanDisk 200 GB mSD (FAT32 formatted) works fine on Android, but frequently not accessible in Windows 10. Using Samsung EVO 128 GB is ok on both Android and Windows. Only the 200 GB mSD practically useless on Windows.

Anonymous
    Inactive

You should make it absolutely clear that this is for the A5C8 model (better put it in the title too), before someone flashes it on the a5c6 and messes up his/her tablet.

Here you can see all the uploads of Teclast on Baidu

http://pan.baidu.com/share/home?uk=491465238#category/type=0

spzjulien supercowz
    Participant

You should make it absolutely clear that this is for the A5C8 model (better put it in the title too), before someone flashes it on the a5c6 and messes up his/her tablet. Here you can see all the uploads of Teclast on Baidu http://pan.baidu.com/share/home?uk=491465238#category/type=0

i dont know how someone can messes his tablet  badly … with win10 installer… only drivers difference, so no big deal, and i allready test try they are allmost the same drivers ! ….but if that can made u happy, i will add it ….

Bram Pribadi
    Participant

I’ve downloaded all the files from Baidu, and now uploading it to Mega for those who has difficulties to download files from Baidu cloud.

Here is the Mega download link for the files:

https://mega.nz/#F!3cVGEK4Y!9kevj-F1cBuMI4lBzYCa1w

Those files are exactly the original files from Baidu.

demorez
    Participant

what’s supposed to be in those files? driver updates? why are they so big?

Randolph
    Participant

It looks like there are drivers — inf_all.exe, vga_all.exe, etc — stored as executables.  Do you know if they are different that the earlier ones posted?

Bram Pribadi
    Participant

Has anyone successfully upgrade the Windows 10 using this new image?

A few weeks ago, before this new image published, I tried to flash my Win 10 partition, tried a few times, but failed to boot from the USB drive. I followed the procedure on this post:

http://bbs.teclast.com/thread-533047-1-1.html

I formatted the USB flash drive to FAT32 using default cluster size, and also used externally powered USB hub I used to fix other Teclast tablet windows partition, my Teclast X89 Windows 8, followed the procedure:

Boot to BIOS (Press Vol + & Power button)

Change :

Main / OS Image ID : Windows

Main / DNX Fast Boot : Enabled

Save & Exit / Boot Override : Select the USB flash drive with the Windows image connected to the USB hub.

The system than boot to DNX fast boot mode, displaying DNX fast boot 3 times, than goes back to the normal Windows 10 boot, and failed to boot from the USB drive.

Anyone knows the correct procedure for Windows 10 re-installation on Teclast X98 Plus using the image provided by Teclast?

Thanks!

Bram Pribadi
    Participant

Has anyone successfully re-flashed the Windows 10 using the new image?

Does anyone know the procedure for flashing the Windows 10 image?

Thanks!

Razer Spoon
    Participant

Well i think you only need the newest drivers. Windows won’t change much.

Tony
    Participant

Okay, but which drivers have been improved?

Bram Pribadi
    Participant

I finally managed to re-flashed the Windows 10 using the Win 10 image from Teclast. It is actually quite simple and fast, and we don’t have to worry about installing the drivers one by one.

I used Rufus to create a bootable Win 10 flash drive, using Win 10 ISO image from Microsoft. I choose FAT32 for the file system. I did this to make sure that the USB flash is bootable. After that I deleted all the content of the flash drive, and replace it with the Windows 10 image files from Teclast posted in this thread.

After that connect the USB flash drive to a powered USB hub, and connect the hub to the tablet:

Boot to BIOS (Press Vol + & Power button)

Change :

Main / OS Image ID : Windows

Save & Exit / Boot Override : Select the USB flash drive with the Windows image connected to the USB hub.

The mistake earlier was to set DNX Fast Boot : Enable. It makes the booting from flash drive always fail, at least on my case.

The flashing process took about 15 minutes, followed by Win 10 initialization which took quite some time. The C: drive used capacity from this Win 10 re-installation is 12.7 GB. I haven’t tested the micro SD read write speed on this installation.

I plan to re-size the Android partition and redo this Win 10 installation one more time after that.

Randolph
    Participant

Does Windows recognize larger SD cards (>32GB) after the flash?  That is my biggest concern.

Juan Pablo
    Participant

Hello Bram thanks for your post. Please I’m new at flashing windows on tablets. I need to reinstall windows 10 for my teclast x98plus a5c8. Would you explain me if I really need to download all the files that you have uploaded to mega or just the parts of windows? And I have to unzip this parts and make a USB installer with this?

Thanks 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar