SD card causing awake or sleep problem

SD card causing awake or sleep problem

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Plus Discussion SD card causing awake or sleep problem

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Henmaker
    Participant

If your 98x plus ever have awake/sleep delay issue, or not responding when pressed the power button, i noticed the issue is caused by the MicroSD card, if remove the card then no such awake/sleep problem. This happened to Remix OS 2.0 ROM, and some other ROMS as well, not sure about Stock ROM.

Gal
    Participant

I think it was fixed in Mirek rom

Yi-Ping Huang
    Participant

This happens to me on Remix OS 2.0

Henmaker
    Participant

Ya, i think still revert back to Mirek rom v3. At least much more stable.

CpA
    Participant

No, there is not rom related problem. It’s the same problem that we have in Windows. There is a hardware / bios problem. Change the sd card to other model or just not use sd card.
    I guess this problem never will be fixed…

Henmaker
    Participant

No, there is not rom related problem. It’s the same problem that we have in Windows. There is a hardware / bios problem. Change the sd card to other model or just not use sd card. I guess this problem never will be fixed…

Not sure about Windows, but tested with Mirek ROM (Androids), sometime it still happened, it just not so frequent as Remix OS (Androids). Will run a test on Windows later.

Henmaker
    Participant

Checked and tested, no problem with Windows 10 > Sandisk Ultra 32GB MicroSD. (Refer to attachment for screen capture)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar