switch OS app LOST!

switch OS app LOST!

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X16 Pro / X16 Power Forum switch OS app LOST!

Tagged: 

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    HolloH
    Participant

Hi,

by unticking the Switch OS app from the program bar on win 10 like an idiot , i lost it! After searching everywhere on my drive( program files, windows, etc.) i really cant find how to put this thing back where it was… someone can help me maybe?

life's an hologram of life's an hologram of life's an hologram of life's an hologram of life's an hologram of life's an hologram of life's an hologram of life.

Nihi Lianth
    Participant

The file is located in C:\Windows\system32\SwitchOS(WTA).exe for me

HolloH
    Participant

C:\Windows\system32\SwitchOS(WTA).exe

wow thanks! It’s there! i dont get how i missed it cuz i ran an explorer search under windows…

life's an hologram of life's an hologram of life's an hologram of life's an hologram of life's an hologram of life's an hologram of life's an hologram of life.

Mauro
    Participant

I did a clean install of win10 home with Microsoft installation media / ISO, so now I dont have such app.

Is there a way I can download and install it?

tks

Kräm
    Participant

Mauro – When you say you did a clean install, do you mean that you wiped the hard drive/eMMC of everything or did you just have Win10 reformat the windows partition previous to installation?  or did you just do a factory reset equivalent?

Mauro
    Participant

deleted all 4 windows 10  partitions and installed on the then created unallocated space, tks

by the way , the windows media creation tool just created 1 single partition , instead of the 4 original ones, win 10 home is running fine anyway, just wonder if the 3 original missing partitions will make any future difference

Mauro
    Participant

nothing realted to this post ,but as I couldn t find a solution anywhere else, maybe someone can help me out here:

I m trying to change password,  after I insert once the old  and twice the new one  I get redirected to a new page asking to signin again , but when I use the yet unchanged password I get a MSG saying it s invalid , the same with the supposed new password , so I dont go anywhere, can t use neither the old , nor the new password.

Am I missing something??

tks Mauro

Kräm
    Participant

Mauro –

Do you see this still see this screen (Pic 1) when you boot?

I am also curios which Four (4) partition you deleted?, check Pic 2,  other then the SD card I have, which partitions did you delete other then the last 2?

IF you are looking for the changer program, here it is….

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mauro
    Participant

first boot screen – pic 1 – loads / responds ok

on your Disk 0 map , I deleted the main win10  partition , the last 500mb recovery partion, and the 2 partitions to the left of the main win10  partition

cann t see the link :

IF you are looking for the changer program, here it is….

tks , mauro

Kräm
    Participant

Here it is again….. enjoy

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mauro
    Participant

tks, did you ever managed to change passwords ok?

Mauro
    Participant
    Kräm
    Participant

No idea, I cant seem to download it.  Then again I can’t read chineese to know what I am doing on those pages…..

Mauro
    Participant

chrome with the translate configuration takes care of it ,not only for this simple case…

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar