Need Ezpad 6 PRO! wifi driver.. :(

Need Ezpad 6 PRO! wifi driver.. :(

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZPad series Need Ezpad 6 PRO! wifi driver.. :(

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Michal
    Participant

My Wifi does not work after Driver-update-software..I didnt find the Wifi driver for the Pro version of the Ezpad. It seems like I need other drivers than the regular Ezpad 6 tablet. It also has the Apollo lake processor and no atom. Can someone please help me I’ve already tried every possible driver. The AP6212 driver does not work. Which one do I need and where do I get it from? help is welcome.

Michal
    Participant

which wifi model is installed in the EZpad 6 pro? maybe i can find the driver from other sources … (maybe the hardware identification number) ..?

Jrheiffig
    Participant

Ola !!!!

Olha aqui a solucao.

https://pan.baidu.com/s/1co3FLc#list/path=%2F

Andrew
    Participant

hi! Did anyone manage to find the ezPAD 6 PRO wifi driver? Been strugling with the same problem for a while now.

MisterEd
    Participant

which wifi model is installed in the EZpad 6 pro? maybe i can find the driver from other sources … (maybe the hardware identification number) ..?

My EzPad 6S states Realtek RTL8723B Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adaptor. Could well be different for the EzPad 6 Pro though. They are similar specs otherwise (6S has more RAM).

There is nothing on the Realtek website for this model: http://www.realtek.com/Downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=21&PFid=64&Level=5&Conn=4&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false

I actually tired to find a better driver for this as mine doesn’t cleanly resume after putting the tablet to sleep. A full shutdown is fine but after sleep it won’t reconnect to the network. I have also had the occasional issue where it won’t connect when it boots and ends up disabling itself. A reboot fixes this too.

Andi
    Participant

Like MisterEd say´s, it is a Realtek8723B via USB2.0 in mine.

It could be that the Error is in the USB Pipe ( dont get me wrong, i know that the Hardware is installed inside, but its connectet to an internal usb Hub, which Needs any Driver too).

So to make it short, here are your Drivers. All.

drivers for EZPad 6 PRO

Inside the Subfolder “Net” you see the Driver for the usb too.

Maybe you have to uninstall the Driver first, (not only deaktivate, i mean you have to tell the devicemanager to remove the Driver out of the System.)

Have fun.

JuanC
    Participant

Hi!

Here you have the link to the official drivers. I still have to test in my tablet.

http://en.jumper.com.cn/downloadcenter/list.aspx?lcid=19

Cheers

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar