So whos getting the i9 in the sale?

So whos getting the i9 in the sale?

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube i9 Forum So whos getting the i9 in the sale?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Jason
    Participant

Is that still available? -If not, any other coupons available?

fewt
    Participant

Golden rule for tax is Express shipping, you pay tax. Free shipping normally you don’t. Also shipping can be slow with the sales. The last big i7 stylus sale, it took 2 weeks to ship and 4 to receive. So 6 weeks wait in total, sure you save but you have to wait a loooong time.

4 weeks, wow!  I ordered my i7 Stylus during the last sale.  My order was placed on March 7th.  It shipped out on the 8th, and I had it in hand here in Florida on the 11th.

Carl-Magnus
    Participant

Yeah, I’m late to the party but I too ordered the i9 from Aliexpress during the sale. According to DHL, they picked it up earlier today and I should have it by Friday. Also ordered the keyboard but from another seller and using China mail so that will take some time.

This forum was the only place where I found an answer to the – in my opinion very important – question about charging trough the USB-C port. For a portable device it’s important to be able to use “generic” chargers and not just that one-of-a-kind charger you forgot to bring along. Having found the answer to that question here, I decided to order.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just got my Cube i9! Came with DHL express, only took like around 4 days. Didnt have to pay any customs.

Hopefully it has the latest bios version so my 128 GB microSD card will work when I get it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nice one, enjoy!

I made an error with mine, and set it on SingPost (thought it defaulted to DHL, but of course it doesn’t and I forgot to check after navigating away and back again) so I think mine’ll be a fair old wait yet.

Good to see more of these out in the wild; I can’t believe how many reviews and impressions there aren’t of this unit.

Fa Taz
    Participant

Hi.

Can someone tell me how many fps i can expect with diablo 3 on low settings.

Thanks

JR
    Participant

My unit has arrived in my country, haven’t picked it up yet. Though sadly customs have laid their dirty hands on my package. Choosed the SingPost option, got sent 2:nd of april and here about 10 days later. To bad about the customs though. :/

Carl-Magnus
    Participant

Got mine on Friday as promised and I just wrote a short blog post about my experience. I might expand the post later once I have had time to do more with it.

http://life2go.net/cube_i9_the_cheap_win_10_tablet

Anonymous
    Inactive

My unit has arrived in my country, haven’t picked it up yet. Though sadly customs have laid their dirty hands on my package. Choosed the SingPost option, got sent 2:nd of april and here about 10 days later. To bad about the customs though. :/

Pitty.

Where are you from? I also picked singapoore post thinking that being the free option I would provably be ok.

Anonymous
    Inactive

NL here, customs has mine, too. Happy days. So far they’ve had it for five days because [reasons]. Going to get ripped off again no doubt. Last time was over 50% of the purchase price for a ‘zero rated item’.

SingPost not worth the extra uncertainty and headache it seems. Although I chose them by mistake to be fair.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I had to pay 30 USD in customs, first I thought I made it without but I received a letter from DHL a few days after I got the tablet that I needed to pay import tax.

JR
    Participant

Pitty. Where are you from? I also picked singapoore post thinking that being the free option I would provably be ok.

Sweden. I had hoped customs would let it slip, but the combination of size and value might have done it for me.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Pitty. Where are you from? I also picked singapoore post thinking that being the free option I would provably be ok.

Sweden. I had hoped customs would let it slip, but the combination of size and value might have done it for me.

I hope mine doesn’t get stopped, in Spain if you have bad luck they will take more than a week to clear the item from customs even after you pay.

JR
    Participant

I didn’t have to pay much in customs fees in the end so I got lucky. Now I can play with my new toy. 🙂

Jason
    Participant

I don’t want to start a new thread so I’l ask here:

Can someone tell me if the i9 has a hall sensor? so that when it is closed up against the keyboard cover it sleeps and when opened up again it turns back on.
    I’m asking because I don’t think it was mentioned in the review.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar