So whos getting the i9 in the sale?

So whos getting the i9 in the sale?

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube i9 Forum So whos getting the i9 in the sale?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Ryan
    Participant

I think I’m gonna go for it and get the i9 in the sale 😮 Is anyone else? I haven’t ordered from aliexpress before so does anyone have any dos and donts? Methods of payment and shipping stuff? (Dont wanna get stung on tax) Oh and It’ll be shipping to the UK.  Cheers.

Chris G
    Keymaster

Golden rule for tax is Express shipping, you pay tax. Free shipping normally you don’t.

Also shipping can be slow with the sales. The last big i7 stylus sale, it took 2 weeks to ship and 4 to receive. So 6 weeks wait in total, sure you save but you have to wait a loooong time.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Ryan
    Participant

Chris, it does seem like the i7 Stylus somehow performs better in a gaming environment? Whats your thoughts?

Keshon83
    Participant

Personally  I’m in a middle of decision. I own i7 stylus already but can’t  say I’m very satisfied with it. The biggest concern I have is that i9 may have same quality as it’s  predecessor like sharp cover’s corners, a bit average display (especially compare to Chuwi Hi12) and etc. Still have few days to decide.

Jason
    Participant

I know its a long shot but, I hope Chris receives his unit and gives some opinions on the i9 before the sale ends.

Ryan
    Participant

It does seem a bit weird that gaming performance is worse. Sale starts tomorrow!

Ryan
    Participant

New hands on Vid : https://youtu.be/icw1Z8cnv84

Anonymous
    Inactive

Bought one Cube i9 tablet, keyboard I bought from a different seller, cause So Cube wanted 85 dollars something for just the keyboard. So I found another seller and bought it for 51 dollars with my native language on it.
    I also bought two Chuwi Hi Book with keyboard for both, with my native language as well.

Totally price for everything with coupons: 777$

Sam
    Participant

Bought one Cube i9 tablet, keyboard I bought from a different seller, cause So Cube wanted 85 dollars something for just the keyboard. So I found another seller and bought it for 51 dollars with my native language on it. …

Please post seller and/or link. THX

Yaakov
    Participant
    Rick Starsick
    Participant

I pulled the trigger! Been waiting to get my hands on it, total cost $480 with keyboard and stylus. A steal at that price in the US. On another note….what is the best , fastest dual-boot tablet out there with the largest screen? I have an Onda V919 Gold and Black version I rooted but am looking for something faster. I need to root the new tablet as well.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I pulled the trigger! Been waiting to get my hands on it, total cost $480 with keyboard and stylus. A steal at that price in the US. On another note….what is the best , fastest dual-boot tablet out there with the largest screen? I have an Onda V919 Gold and Black version I rooted but am looking for something faster. I need to root the new tablet as well.

Wouldnt say its a steal if you live in the US. You could have got the HP Spectre x2 for 599$ some while ago, with 4G LTE modem with 3 year warranty. This Cube tablet is good for people living outside US, that has high taxes .

HP – Spectre x2 2-in-1 12″ Touch-Screen Laptop – Wi-Fi + 4G LTE – Intel Core m3 – 4GB Memory – 128GB Solid State Drive Including keyboard.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s certainly a steal here in Europe. A HP Spectre x2 is 999 minimum, to 1500 euros.

The Cube was 360 euros.

It’s not even a close thing. I don’t see the point in paying over a thousand euros for what is essentially a convenient dev/rdp unit and remote note-taker.

Mohsin
    Participant

I bought within 2 minutes when the sale started with DHL and they provided me the Tracking number next day. Lets see what happens next

Mohsin
    Participant

Plus it costed me 340$, with aliexpress’s 120$ off coupon , which i bought for 60$

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar