The X98 Plus A5C6 Tips & Resource Thread

The X98 Plus A5C6 Tips & Resource Thread

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Plus Discussion The X98 Plus A5C6 Tips & Resource Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Have they given up with ac56 updates then :(<noscript>:(</noscript>

I hope not. I really don’t have any major issues with my tablet. I am now using a Kingston 32GB SD card instead of of the 64GB Adata XC card I got for it first and my SD issues are no more.

Users can check for new Bios updates with the A5C6 bios update utility that Chris has posted here on the site. It “phones home” to Teclast and it will update if your bios needs an update. Will that utility be supported by Teclast for the A5C6 going forward? Maybe the official member here can answer that.

Max

Виталий Гарт
    Participant

I subscribe to the topic.

I am the owner of the tablet ID A5S6, double loader. But my tablet Android OS and various programs tells me that I A5C8.

I bought a tablet with hands up to my former master of his pierced, but that’s not clear then how the BIOS.

I ordered for myself a programmer and a clip that would be cool if I get a brick after experimenting with the BIOS firmware.

So guys, I’m your fan and as soon as I am ready to come programmer to experiment with your tablet and the BIOS firmware.

Nicola
    Participant

Why you keep writing in Russian? Almost nobody speaks it here.

Виталий Гарт
    Participant

Почему вы продолжаете писать на русском языке? Почти никто не говорит его здесь.

Use the Google translator, I’m not lazy I translate English, I write in their own language. If you find it difficult to translate what I write into their native language, just do not read my posts.

FAQ Forbidden not to write in the language I speak.
    If I’m wrong, please correct me.

Nicola
    Participant

Can you imagine what will happen if anyone writes in its own language?

I’m Italian, there are Spanish, Chinese, French, Russian, Czech, English and much more…  It will result in a mess!

This is why the Netiquette recommends to write using the same language in a forum.

Just my 2 cents

Виталий Гарт
    Participant

Можете ли вы представить, что произойдет, если кто-то пишет на своем языке? Я итальянский, есть испанский, китайский, русский, французский, чешский, английский и многое другое … Это приведет к беспорядок! Именно поэтому Netiquette рекомендует писать, используя один и тот же язык в форуме. Просто мои 2 цента

No problem

Anonymous
    Inactive

*** News Flash ***

Member xjesus has posted a linux distro for the x98 Plus in the general thread here.

I am going to take that bad boy out for a spin. He is looking for feedback, and I am sure we can help him out.

http://techtablets.com/forum/topic/linux-on-atom-based-devices/page/2/

prije svega splico
    Participant

Any news here?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just updated my windows only A5C6 to windows aniversary edition yesterday. I downloaded the update helper for the aniversary update and let it do its thing. The download took 3 or 4 hours but after that it updated in about 20 minutes with no issues. My 32GB SD card has worked perfectly since day 1 and still no issues there.

The main reason for my post is that finally the video recording with windows camera no longer crashes….it works perfectly now!!!

PeeAm
    Participant

My tablet is rooted. How do I remove or freeze TOS ?

Kobe824GOAT
    Participant

do you guys have the single boot bios for a5c6?

Anonymous
    Inactive

There has been a video driver update a few days ago through windows driver update. This update flips my screen upside down. I reverted to the old driver. Just letting other users know this driver update is not good for x98. The Intel hotkey screen rotation does not fix this, touch doesn’t match the flip. I am sure the problem can be fixed with a reg edit.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I got my x98 plus with the intention of using it as a low power PC replacement. The fact that no USB hub has been found that will charge the tablet and allow any usb devices has been disappointing. I have found a semi solution that fits my needs. I now have the tab plugged into a HDMI monitor and I have full size   bluetooth keyboard  and cheap BT mouse. When I first got the tablet the BT caused troubles with Wifi but the windows updates have fixed that.

I have a Blackberry Playbook power brick that keeps the charge rate at zero…perfect!!!

eGuru
    Participant

Did you try modifying your build.prop to force USB host mode?

Then I believe you should be able to charge your tablet  and connect to your hub using a non-OTG type cable.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It is a known issue that this tablet will not charge+OTG, unlike the Pro. I was reading a bit on the Russian PDA site today and it looks like there are some people trying to tweak the BIOS. I have my solution now so I am a happy camper!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar