10-12" Windows tablet for notetaking and surfing the net (200$)

10-12" Windows tablet for notetaking and surfing the net (200$)

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion 10-12" Windows tablet for notetaking and surfing the net (200$)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Matt
    Participant

Hey
    Im looking for a tablet 10-12″ with windows for 200$. I would like to take notes, so I dont know what type of digitizer I need. I would like to not detect my hand, when im holding a pen.  I would prefer shiping from UE, because taxes is high. For I think about Chuwi Hibook and Teclast tbook 11 form gearbest.

Chris G
    Keymaster

Cube iwork10 Ultimate/Flagship would suit your needs I think. Has an active stylus. More info and the review here: http://techtablets.com/cube-iwork10-ultimate/

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: Jumper EZBook 3 Pro V4, EZbook 3 Plus, 3L Pro & MSI GL62M 7REX (7700HQ & 1050 TI)
    Currently reviewing: Too much to list

Matt
    Participant

Thanks, but a lot of people complaining about this tablet. Especially on rev.2. With so many defects (ram, memory, usb-c)  it will be the best choice?
    Now I noticed that it is hard to find a well-functioning pen for this tablet.

ScutMonkey
    Participant

While I have some complaints about the iwork 10 that I have, it’s still a crazy value for what you get.  Is the type-c connection a disappointment?  Yes.  Is the SSD of the slower kind?  Yes.  But for $250 US, I got a 10 inch tablet with a hard shell keyboard which can do everything I want a tablet to do quickly and responsively and with a beautiful screen.  I work in IT and I got to work on a Surface 3 pro this week.  The only thing that pro had over the iwork 10 was the ability to play better games because of the better CPU.  Otherwise, my iwork 10 was just as nice.

Matt
    Participant

So I can easily go for Cube iWork10 for 150$. Thanks, I thought with these defects, it is not worth to buy.

Anonymous

No one has tested the chuwi vi10 plus yet, and they only released with remix os, but the dual os coming soon will have a price tag of $239, but if they have a pre-sale on it, I guess it will drop under 200.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password